Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion: Why do you come on Gamershood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember because first time to play riddle game..
    "another riddle" something called that..
    stuck on the level ..then google hope to find out solution
    yay..at last found out gamerhood forum

met many friends here
    GACKT is the best
    I love GACKT

Comment

I used to play escape-room-games, so my cousin told me about gamershood. I got member just to get help and help other people with the games.
      And it's only two days or so since I discovered the forum
      Ninjas have more fun
      I'm the Ninja of the Looney Bin
      Online Family:
      PanDad:.....Hitman
      Mom:.........SimplyCrazy
      Brothers:...........Wirodeu and Bread

Comment

I started after playing the crimson room and viridian room games..although i didnt realise that there were such things as forums to help me solve the hard games. I beat those two completely by my self..but they got me interested in escape the room games and thats when i found more games and forums..when the third room, the blue room, came out I was getting use to cheating and found this site for help! after that i came here for more games..it wasnt till resently that i discovered the forum games but ever since i find that it is a huge addiction! I always wanna come back. by now i have played most of the games but the forum games are always changing so i can keep playing them. Thanks you to the creators of this site and everyone else involved!
        Sister Dia <3
        Elite Member of GFARDTO

Why Are YOU Worrying about You-Know-Who?
        You SHOULD Be Worrying About
        U-NO-POO -
        the CONSTIPATION SENSATION That's Gripping the Nation!

Why so Serious?

Comment

I came here... because... i needed some light in my life of sorrow and monotone. i had never actually been part of any other online forum. i was very deppressed after my brutha moved to Wyoming. i found gamershood and saw the forum, and if found beings that might be as Crazy as me. And so, ever since i joined, I've always hated leaving.
          Time is a mysterious thing. never eat it.

Comment

How Did you find Gamershood

Ok Can i please ask a mod to make this a sticky, because i think it could be a really great thread

This thread is all about what made you join Gamershood, How you found the GH planet and What have you gained from Gamershood.

So I will share my story.

Before Gamershood I was a Human I walked the streets alone at night to find my true path. Then i saw a flashing lampost and all of a sudden out of nowhere came a robotic suit, i strolled over to it and touched it and it magically came onto my body, I was now a robot So i didnt fit in with all of the other humans so i came to gamershood, where i found people like me .

From gamershood, I have gained friends and a whole new life.
            New York!
            Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
            There's nothing you can’t do,

Now you're in New York!
            These streets will make you feel brand new,
            These lights will inspire you,
            Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York

JAY Z AND ALICIA KEYS - EMPIRE STATE OF MIND CLICK HERE

Comment

i was just seariching chats and this came up so i singhed up and benn addicted ever since
              .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

i was searching on google for games and came across the site. it looked cool so i joined. i didn't go on it for a while after i registered and came back 6 months later i think. i didn't know it had the chat forums as i only looked on the front main page and played the games from there. i only discovered the forums several months ago
                sigpic

Comment

i googled games one day and this came up. i played some games before i joined then i didn't come back for a year or so and decided to use my join up wisely and i'm hooked
                  I am and will always be a timetraveler

Comment

To play games of course

Comment

To get in touch with something older. Things I've forgotten. Warm memories and a strong supply of ancient embarrassments. Feels like it was yesterday sometimes. Or yesterday's dream.
                      Time is a mysterious thing. never eat it.

Comment

Working...
                      X