Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Fading Fairytales RPG

Hello RPG friends!

Since this is a discussion area for new games, I figured I'd chime in with a little bit of an advertisement. I am a Finnish game developer and I work in a Finland-based company called Dodreams. We have come up with this idea of a game where popular fairytale characters go crazy and start doing evil things for no apparent reason. The player's job is to solve the mysteries and bring back the light. Robin Hood, for example, has broadened his businesses and is now stealing from everyone – not just the rich!

To find out more and to support our project, go to www.facebook.com/fadingfairytalesgame and like us. The game is coming to the App Store, but we would very much appreciate your support and interest whether you have an Apple product or not. Feel free to ask any questions on Facebook as well. We have had some testers and by far they've liked our conventional yet unconventional RPG... if that makes sense to you.

Also, here's a picture to whet your appetite a little.

I will be answering any questions you have!

The game is coming together quite nicely. Here's a picture of the world map:

Click image for larger version

Name:	741272_400663923350202_2123664330_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	226.7 KB
ID:	1694399

Comment

How do you like what you've seen so far? The game is coming together greatly.

Comment

It looks interesting so far...I like the characters

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Kzin View Post
          It looks interesting so far...I like the characters
          Thanks for your comment!

Go check our Facebook page out. Our game is going to be released very soon.

www.facebook.com/Fadingfairytalesgame

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFuA8lrTZAg

How do you like the trailer?

Comment

The trailer is real funny...

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Hi!

Just wanted to update you on the status of our game. It is now out!

Get yours for free globally at:

https://itunes.apple.com/ie/app/fadi...es/id553181154

Comment

Working...
                X