Online Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Games

Does anyone miss the games that used to come out? ;3; The ones that took the entire website to come together and help solve? I feel as though the new games nowadays are rather simple, and put together with scotch tape and bubble gum.. (They are mediocre)

Old games like, The Crimson Room, or MOTAS.. or Adventure X and those kinds.. The only one around that I can think of that is still making games would be 2keysgames....

Anyone feel like this as well?

Agreed......Mildescape and Tomatea are still good as well....

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Fair enough. But in general, the games seem.. Haphazard. I don't find myself very interested in playing them because they aren't executed very well. Gotmail still produces rather good games, but I remember the old ones they made being more so.

Comment

True enough, just played a game that lasted 2:21 seconds...I played with the cat in between, otherwise around a minute.......Maybe we should start making games ourselves?

Comment

Hmm.. Well. I can't code at the moment, for I am drowning in college work. But perhaps if we get a team together we could brainstorm and then create one that kicks ass x3

Comment

I'm lousy as a programmer....lol....

Comment

Then we must recruit xD

Comment

I think we should draft...lol...but I think, I will start polling ideas and than try to write a scratch prog....feel free to drop ideas here....

Comment

It needs to be tricky and somewhat long. And I think we should have to cook something XD

Comment

grin...and a slider puzzle, Old Biker really loves them....

Comment

Oh sweet jesus. Those are the bane of my existence..

Comment

Me no like slider puzzles but me loves KenKen puzzles
                        From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
                        sigpic

Comment

I think we all hate them...

Comment

Anyways, I just can't wait for more games like the old days.

Comment

Working...
                            X