Monster Detective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster Detective

Small town big problems. Find the girl n kill the monsters.

WARNING! Due to the creepy atmosphere this game is not suitable for (young) children.

Play Here

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Last edited by Kzin; 12-01-2012, 16:09:31. Reason: Added Warning

That this game was made by Pastel Games (Submachine, The Fog Fall, etc.) cannot be overstated. So good. Hope it's the beginning of a new series.

Comment

Originally posted by nin_man View Post
      That this game was made by Pastel Games (Submachine, The Fog Fall, etc.) cannot be overstated. So good. Hope it's the beginning of a new series.
      I do, too. Great game.
      Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

I do, three...great one...

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Hmm I am stuck on the 4 shelves in the library. I moved them all to what I assume is the correct position but nothing happened.

Comment

@BankruptMonk

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

cool game ,sometimes a bit comfusing ,but still good

Comment

Originally posted by Kzin View Post
                @BankruptMonk

Cheers kzin, that helped.

@ Old Biker I agree. Good game but not always clear what you are supposed to do.

I do like Pastel games style though. They put a lot of effort into the atmosphere of their adventure games.
                Last edited by Bankrupt Monk; 12-02-2012, 02:32:47.

Comment

Started - evidently need a card to show gal at small window. Interesting that the town trusted me with their tram. Hunting a new view .. well, first need to let the dog out.
                  Got in that building .. but bedtime for me. Hope it saves.
                  Last edited by NannaJoy; 12-06-2012, 04:49:53.

Comment

I like this one a lot...

....and done...can't wait for the next one
                    From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
                    sigpic

Comment

Gathered documents, id and money. Toured house, pub used viewer, turned on all 3 power switches and about to drive the tram.
                      Wish screen was larger....hard to see.
                      Visited office, tried to read email (too small) - riding elevator to see boss....
                      Visited boss, then back in bathroom for clandestine meeting.
                      Now in library /w key...in the tower now, see shelves, moved stick....not sure what is expected....?
                      Lucky click showed the way...there are 2 sticks (top and side)...move shelves and now off to explore the basement.....
                      Found a key, another cog wheel....placed all 3 cog wheels and flicked the switch.
                      Destroyed the place and now I have a crystal skull. Took the tram to visit priest.
                      Received key, and found another key....entered crypt using 3 keys found 'something'.
                      Took boat and used 'something' to open door....gathered holy water and back I go...
                      Oops! Placed skull and released vampire.....I feel like I'm back at the beginning...
                      Revisited town, nothing....revisited castle, seem to need items to open door....?
                      Just kept clicking door pieces until all sections filled (alpha order)...and door opened.
                      Found boss dead, took key then stake and left.
                      Not sure what to do....inventory has elevator key and stake...? Took elevator to rooftop.
                      Lined up the crossbow, loaded stake and boom....game over.
                      Excellent game...I really wish the screen size was larger.
                      Last edited by graywolf; 12-10-2012, 07:35:57.

Comment

Working...
                      X