Santa in the Southern Islands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa in the Southern Islands

Santa in the Southern Island is another Japanese point and click type room escape game created by TESSHI-e, who is also creator of Mild Escape, Escape from the Underground Room and Escape from the Forest of the Fairy, Ground Escape, Escape from the Balloon Room and Escape from the Same Room games. In this game, you are in trapped in a room and you need to escape from it by finding and using items and by solving several puzzles. Good luck.

Play here.

Please use spoilers to give hints. [ SPOILER="Name of Spoiler"]Enter text here.[/SPOILER]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days. Thank you.
    Don't forget you are awesome.

Missing one Santa
    Need to do something with the balls to open up the cupboard but haven't figured it out yet, thought I had something but it is not working for 1 set of numbers
    Got it now and I was doing it wrong

I used a piece of paper and a pencil to draw the numbers

Got the happy coin and had both endings and they both were nice

Great game again
    From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
    sigpic

Comment

Great game...post here if help is needed

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

another great one ,out with happy coin

Comment

Okay, I'm in....
          Opened statue /w letters to get SD.
          Opened 3 birds to get paint.
          I now have placed my 'blue' Santa.
          next step....
          Had to find help for the cabinet combo as I wasn't understanding it...2nd blue Santa.

Finally, got red santa, key and ladder....

Crack goes the egg, down comes the picture and now I have a yellow santa plus binoculars.
          I now can see the 4 digit code and also the santa colours (a hippo?...LOL).
          Washed santa then placed all 4.
          I have door key...I'm out, but not done yet; looks like I have to find another key.
          Darn; have to leave again (Xmas shopping).....but, I did find wrench in post box.

back later....
          I'm back, and determined to finish...thanks @oldbiker re tip.
          I am now attempting to paddle (doesn't quite work like real life).
          Okay, after numerous attempts and fresh starts I made it and now have final key and I'm out!

I did not get happy coin and had to seek help a couple of times (whoever gets the ball solution without help is pretty impressive!)
          Awesome game!
          Last edited by graywolf; 12-18-2012, 04:19:51.

Comment

hippo pic needed outside

Comment

Well Fooey! Never got in. Even with the translation. Just went to another page over and over and over and never got to actually start the game anywhere. I wish there was always a little heads up that the game is in Japanese. They are the only ones I have a problem getting into. Oh well, onto the next challenge!

Comment

it´s also in english there....just press the function button and change it to english

out with both ends...
                Last edited by huggy; 12-21-2012, 12:33:44.

Comment

Working...
                X