• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proof †
    Bugz †

from the band d-12 are deceased

Comment

Feel Good Music?

Hey guys, ol' Dar here, I was wondering if there was a song you love to listen to when you're down, sad, or mad?

My song is Grace Kelly, by Mika.
      I am an elite member of GFARDTO

AYUH!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/dardrixakadman (guitar hero stuff)
      sigpic Pikachus are win. n_n b

Comment

Since your suggested thread is very similar to this one, I have merged them.

Comment

Music that helped me through rough times

I listened to all of Dan Fogelberg's albums mostly when I was in college. I was surprised and saddened when he passed away around Christmastime last year. I searched youtube to hear and see some of his work and found this guy. Despite his "dorkiness" I am amazed how many talented people (like him)there are who will never get a record deal. This is a shorter video of his and if you like it give a listen to his cover of Fogelberg's "Sand and the Foam"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPUUia8JG60

Comment

Whats a song you really love and its Meaningful to you

She Believed Acoustic.I have very meaningful songs to me .i just dont feel like naming the others .She believed i can relate to it the a part of the song goes "You had a heart like a hero, You sang a song that only I could ever know,
            Where would I be without you, where would I be?

How could the softest heart be separated by the word goodbye?
            She believed in Heaven, yeah,
            She believed in everybody else,
            She believed in miracles, but never let them help
            Honey, Honey take my heart like money and run,
            Honey, Honey take my heart like money and run,
            She believed in everybody else but never in her, never in herself

i dont Believe in myself but the world .i Believe in everyone else .i could run from myself .i Could send out the love to everyone but myself.

Comment

Il Divo : Amazing Grace

Superb quality for YouTube, sounds great even on computer. Wonderful arrangement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtrnB4FZ-yc

Comment

Just for the record, i'm a big fan of that band - il Divo.

Just to soften things a bit from this latest worries we have worldwide, i have a music that i have been listening to it over and over again that fits perfectly well to the title of this thread - a music that touches your soul.
                this is a version of a fado from one of our most famous fado singer -Amلlia Rodrigues. And this was like a tribute to her.
                It's played in a different tune, i mean not as a fado but as a pop song, and the singer is a portuguese girl with a wonderful voice.
                Quite amazing. Here is the link:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgQeJ6BqRLI

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you deal with it is what makes the difference.
                Virginia Satir

Comment

the song that makes me feel like nothing else can is Talk by Coldplay. When i listen to that song, i feel amazing. Its basically indescribable
                  Hi there. I can't put pictures in my signature

Comment

Music that touches my soul..."Happy" by Tracy Chapman. I don't know what's the secret but every time I hear it i start crying and become so sensitive! This woman is a genius.

Last edited by Kzin; 03-14-2012, 07:38:49. Reason: Removed commercial link

Comment

No doubt music is the diet of soul. I also listen my favorite music which help me to skip boring and take excited me.

Comment

There have been a few songs that really touch my soul. I want to share here

When You Were Young" by The Killers

Only Time" by Enya reminds
                        Free online jigsaw puzzles

Comment

Music helps me enjoy life and positive thinking to overcome difficulties in life

Comment

Working...
                          X