Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Facts

Time traveling:

Time travel is the concept of moving backwards or forwards to different points in time, in a manner analogous to moving through space. Additionally, some interpretations of time travel suggest the possibility of travel between parallel realities or universes.
    You must have been wondering sometimes about Time Traveling!
    Is it possible?
    What would I do if I could time-travel?
    We can talk about it here...
    You can read a Time-Traveling article in Wikipedia by clicking here.
    You can post about Time-traveling,your theories etc etc...

Philadelphia Experiment:

The Philadelphia Experiment is alleged to be a secret experiment conducted by the U.S. Navy at the Philadelphia Naval Shipyard at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on or before October 28 1943, in which the U.S. naval destroyer USS Eldridge was rendered invisible to human observers for a brief period of time. It is also refered to as Project Rainbow.
    You can read about Philadelphia Project by clicking here.

Montauk Project:

The Montauk Project was purportedly a series of secret United States government projects conducted at Camp Hero and/or Montauk Air Force Station on Montauk, Long Island. It was claimed by a small number of conspiracy theorists to be secretly developing a powerful psychological war weapon. The Project is widely regarded by mainstream sources as fictional.
    You can read about Montauk Project by clicking here.

Teleportation:

Teleportation is the movement of objects or elementary particles from one place to another, more or less instantaneously, without travelling through space.
    You can read about Teleportation by clicking here

If you realy want to discuss these with someone then this thread is the right place!
    Comments,critics and anything else is accepted!
    Happy Posting!

Update:

The Ancient Secrets of Levitation

Great stone structures and megaliths around the world stand as mysteries to how they were constructed. Is it possible their builders possessed the powers of defying gravity?[/COLOR] Read about it here.
    Last edited by Hitman; 06-04-2007, 20:02:43.
    Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,momma im aliveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
    If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

lol, too bad no1's posting lol

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

Honestly, I don't really think time travel will ever be possible...
        Though, if I was able to time travel, I would...hmm...I think I would just do nothing...
        Imagine, if you would travel many years back, and live your life differently, you would probably never meet the person you love, or the person you hate...it would all be changed...
        But it would be really nice to be able to time travel in specific situations...liiiiike...when you break a plate but you don't want your mom to find out Yeah, it would be nice
        Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

Well yeah,that would be nice(what am I talking, that would be GREAT) but How about if you could go back in time and be the witness of many important happenings, read what wikipedia wrote about time traveling, it's somehow possible by traveling faster than the speed of life thro' a worm hole or something like that
          I belive and I don't in time-traveling but I'm obssesed with it
          You know what I think? I think what is happening now affects the future and there is no way you can go back to the past but I still don't know
          As for the : You would never meet the person you love, I agree but not going in the past or in the future maybe you would never meet a person you'd like to spend some time chatting
          edit: would you like to go to the future and see what future holds us or maybe the Global Warming tore us apart

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman
            Well yeah,that would be nice but How about if you could go back in time and be the witness of many important happenings, read what wikipedia wrote about time traveling, it's somehow possible by traveling faster than the speed of life thro' a worm hole or something like that

Yeah but the faster you get towards the Speed of Light The more Mass is Distorted. It's impossible to reach the speed of light. E=MC2.
            Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
            "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

Maybe @Darknight,all I'm saying is that it would be possible IF you traveled faster than the speed of light, even I don't realy know the Theory of Einstein about E=Mc2 that much ....

Look how fast is the speed of Light from earth to moon:

Last edited by Hitman; 02-20-2007, 16:55:33.

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

I hope time travel will become possible but I have my doubts. I think it would be better not to go there in person but just to go back and watch yourself and relive the good times
                sigpic

Comment

I realy hope so

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Darknight
                    Yeah but the faster you get towards the Speed of Light The more Mass is Distorted. It's impossible to reach the speed of light. E=MC2.
                    unless your a super hero like me

Comment

time travel is not possible.
                      Last edited by Maniac; 05-25-2009, 07:26:19.
                      If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

Originally posted by Acelightning
                        unless your a super hero like me
                        Yeah,that would be very easy Ace

Originally posted by Maniac
                        time travel is not possible,the thought is place silly,seriously,not probable.
                        Yes it is not possible, this is what I think: The only thing that exist is NOW becouse RIGHT NOW we are living it and there is no way going back
                        Tho there have been theories about traveling faster than the speed of lfie thru' Worm Holes or Black Holes it would be somehow possible , even I didn't read the whole artice I tok a look at main parts...

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

yes,i do think that teleportation is possible, ie , going from one place to another.
                          This could be possible through distorting space,cuz we dont know much about the universe and the way its expanding means its creating space ie creating volume and mass.
                          Thus we can hope for something great.

Comment

Yes , that is correct ... But importing protons from one place to another doesen't seem to be that inpossible ...

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

well all this impossible things your saying...will be possible in the future I hope ...don't you think it's cool to teleport and timetravel..so scientist will and always will do experements like this..our technology will improve to make impossible things possible but it will make new questions in our minds that we can't answer and we humans will waste our life seeking for answers....
                              all we have to do is trust in God..he made the dead alive and he made the sea red...just think of all this things...man can't do this things only God can do this coz he can make the impossible possible!
                              never trust someone who lies to you, never lie to someone who trusts you.

Comment

Working...
                              X