No announcement yet.

Strange Facts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i noticed that no one posted about 2012. to combine that with alternate universes, i think that in 2012 maybe we'll connect w/an alternate universe... i know that sounds kind of crazy but yeah. what's even weirder than that is that i graduate in 2012...
    When life gives you lemons,EAT THEM RAW AND ASK FOR SECONDS.
    so nerdy its cool
    teh wootness

Comment

That is the year the world is meant to end.

Comment

@Chocbubbles

Thank you for posting those! I loved them all, especially the "talking with your pet on the phone" one! If you have some more, please share them!

@Otakette

I was gonna post soon something about "The Illuminati" and the year 2012! I don't really see the connection about the 2012 and the alternate universes!
        I have come across alternate universes theory many times reading some time travel articles! So, I'm gonna post about them aswell!
        Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

@Hitman: I'd love to talk time travel theories with you!

FUN FACTS:
          There are over 58 million dogs in the U.S!

Dogs and cats consume over $11 billion worth of pet food a year!

Fingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails! *clip clip*

Humans blink over 10,000,000 times a year!

In the year 2000, Pope John Paul II was named an "Honorary Harlem Globetrotter."! **They did a futurama episode, and spoofed this moment**

Every second, Americans collectively eat one hundred pounds of chocolate *Mmmm....*

A fetus develops fingerprints at eighteen weeks!

The fear of vegetables is called Lachanophobia! ***I may have that... lol, jk***

There are approximately fifty Bibles sold each minute across the world!

Every year, kids in North America spend close to half a billion dollars on chewing gum!

An earthquake on Dec. 16, 1811 caused parts of the Mississippi River to flow backwards!

A person uses approximately fifty-seven sheets of toilet paper each day! ?

Honolulu is the only place in the United States that has a royal palace!

One gallon of used motor oil can ruin approximately one million gallons of fresh water!

More money is spent on gardening than on any other hobby!

In 32 years. there are about 1 billion seconds!
          ***My own calculations 4 years ago: 1 billion seconds = 31 years 8 months 1 week 5 days 1 hour 5 minutes 16 seconds***

Rice paper does not have any rice in it!

Baby robins eat 14 feet of earthworms every day!

In England, in the 1880's, "Pants" was considered a dirty word!

Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin! (ewww... )

The blesbok, a South African antelope, is almost the same color as grapejuice!

The average person laughs 13 times a day!

Dogs can hear sounds that you cant! (duhh)

Men are 6 times more likely to be struck by lightning than women! (gulp)

It is estimated that millions of trees in the world are accidentally planted by squirrels who bury nuts and then forget where they hid them! lol

Ernest Vincent Wright wrote a novel, "Gadsby", which contains over 50,000 words -- none of them with the letter E! (Not to be confused with "The Great Gadsby"

Of all the words in the English language, the word set has the most definitions!

A toothpick is the object most often choked on by Americans!

Every 45 seconds, a house catches on fire in the United States!

The sun is 330,330 times larger than the earth!

The most used letter in the English alphabet is 'E', and 'Q' is the least used!

There are more than 50,000 earthquakes throughout the world every year!

The original name for the butterfly was 'flutterby'!

Dogs and cats, like humans, are either right or left handed... or is that paws?!

The opposite sides of a dice cube always add up to seven!

Nose prints are used to identify dogs, just like humans use fingerprints!

Bulls are colorblind, therefore will usually charge at a matador's waving cape no matter what color it is -- be it red or neon green!

Apples are more efficient than caffeine in keeping people awake in the mornings!

Smelling bananas and/or green apples (smelling, not eating) can help you lose weight!

A hard working adult sweats up to 4 gallons per day. Most of the sweat evaporates before a person realizes it's there, though!

The average ice berg weighs 20,000,000 tons!

The poison-arrow frog has enough poison to kill about 2,200 people!

A lump of pure gold the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court!

After eating, a housefly regurgitates its food and then eats it again!
          ~StrangeFacts.com
          Last edited by Justeazy; 06-16-2009, 05:25:01.
          READ
          >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
          It'll SHOCK you!
          Post anything and everything about Short Circuit HERE!

Comment

Working...
          X