Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Facts

time travel is not possible.
    Last edited by Maniac; 05-25-2009 at 07:26:19.
    If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Quote Originally Posted by Acelightning
    unless your a super hero like me
    Yeah,that would be very easy Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac
    time travel is not possible,the thought is place silly,seriously,not probable.
    Yes it is not possible, this is what I think: The only thing that exist is NOW becouse RIGHT NOW we are living it and there is no way going back
    Tho there have been theories about traveling faster than the speed of lfie thru' Worm Holes or Black Holes it would be somehow possible , even I didn't read the whole artice I tok a look at main parts...
    Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

yes,i do think that teleportation is possible, ie , going from one place to another.
    This could be possible through distorting space,cuz we dont know much about the universe and the way its expanding means its creating space ie creating volume and mass.
    Thus we can hope for something great.
    If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Yes , that is correct ... But importing protons from one place to another doesen't seem to be that inpossible ...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

well all this impossible things your saying...will be possible in the future I hope ...don't you think it's cool to teleport and timetravel..so scientist will and always will do experements like this..our technology will improve to make impossible things possible but it will make new questions in our minds that we can't answer and we humans will waste our life seeking for answers....
    all we have to do is trust in God..he made the dead alive and he made the sea red...just think of all this things...man can't do this things only God can do this coz he can make the impossible possible!
    never trust someone who lies to you, never lie to someone who trusts you.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac
    yes,i do think that teleportation is possible, ie , going from one place to another.
    This could be possible through distorting space,cuz we dont know much about the universe and the way its expanding means its creating space ie creating volume and mass.
    Thus we can hope for something great.
    Apparently scientists used something or other (forget ^.^) and were able to transport a sound into 2 different places for like 0.000001 of a second.

And for time travel,someone could run into themselves,and that would create a paradox...which is bad...

Quote Originally Posted by bread
    Apparently scientists used something or other (forget ^.^) and were able to transport a sound into 2 different places for like 0.000001 of a second.

And for time travel,someone could run into themselves,and that would create a paradox...which is bad...
    Well, yeah... I checked YouTube and I saw a realy good vid. A Guy expleined the Philadelphia Experment, how it went wrong
    You can hear about it here

PandaMan

Sorry, I had to make a new post to BUMP this thread

I think you all guys should check this page out: http://www.timetravelfund.com/

You're gonna ROFL !

PandaMan

Haha that's silly

I don't think time travel is possible or ever will be. You can't just move through time...
    Carrot Scientist of GamersHood Planet
    Night Owl of GamersHood Planet!
    1st GamersHood twins - Jenni and I!
    The Looney Bin Banner!

Electrogirl, you're a scientist, you should belive in these things
    Well, I don't think it's possible my self, but with all those Worm Holes, Black Holes, that makes me reconsider it

PandaMan