Strange Facts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Themolestarted
    Do you watch doctor who !?!?!?!?!?!?!? CAUSE YOU SOUND LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lol Do you watch cartoons?
    Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

hey i was just reading then... it says time travveling is possible..but it has something to do with you boiling to death, gasping for air and being stretched metres and metres apart..scientists discovered th at it maybe can be done in black holes...wouldnt want to go in owuld you? lol
      i am.....

bat cat mateys: george147, escapegirl, darknight ,
      mystery, Becky, onebun, lilliput , lili, jenni, electrogirl, mitty and doglover!jcatlz101 if youwant to be my matey just talk to me

oh and....
      my best riddle: www.freewebs.com/testriddle/1st to finish: no one yet!

Comment

That's true. Didn't understand it that well but I think going thru' a Worm Hole with the speed of light somehow you time travel. But what I remember is that traveling with the speed of light thru' space while tiying your shoe it will take 5 seconds. But when you return in the earth, the time has passed 200 years.

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman
          That's true. Didn't understand it that well but I think going thru' a Worm Hole with the speed of light somehow you time travel. But what I remember is that traveling with the speed of light thru' space while tiying your shoe it will take 5 seconds. But when you return in the earth, the time has passed 200 years.
          wow, really ?

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
          simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

I read that somewhere. But I wish I was talking from experience

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

ohh i thought it was your own experience

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
              simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

AHAHAH! Superhero.....
                White Castle Cheeseburgers + Xbox 360 + Weekend= Heaven on Earth.

Comment

Anybody any comments? It's been so long this thread is forgotten.

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

so what do you think of those exoplanets(small planets that can have life on it,there is a possibility that it can be our new earth)
                    here some articles about it:
                    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6589157.stm
                    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/4089534.stm
                    http://www.space.com/scienceastronom...th_040825.html
                    never trust someone who lies to you, never lie to someone who trusts you.

Comment

wow.. that is very interesting - although I think humans are very niave to think that Earth is the only planet capable of harbouring life, so I very mush think it may be true... but I hadn't heard anything about it, so thanks for sharing that Zillah I'll have to tell my boyfriend, he loves anything to do with space

ok, here's a couple of strang facts

A chocolate bar has on average 8 insect legs in it... euuugh

And the Cowardly Lions costume, in the wizard of oz was made from real lions

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

Very interesting facts Dazed. I think I'm gonna cut on chocolates for a while Keep them coming

Those were interesting Zillah. I think the scientist should do something about Global Warming soon or it's going to destroy us all.

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

I think that if scientists DO find life on other planets, and try to communicate, it could start some kind of "War Of The Worlds" .Or we may give some kind of disease to them and they die out and we may never find any intelligent life again.Or, they may give us a disease and we may all die.I have a very active imagination, but I have given a lot of thoguht to life on other planets.Apparently, there used to be water on Mars.If there really was water there, could it be true that there is or was life on Mars? Also, what caused the water to dry up? Maybe we are getting close and closer to the sun everyday and we don't realize it.Also, in another 10 years or so, a rocket that scientists sent off 2 years ago, will land on Pluto.I am thinking that the rocket may never make it there though, because Pluto is said to be the "disappearing planet".

Global warming is very serious and scientists are predicitng that in 20-25 years, global warming will be at our fullest and the UV rays will break the the ozone layer and we will all burn to death.Yet, other scientists predict that in 20-25 years, we will have robots that will act just like humans.Why would the scientists work on all of this if they know it will all be destroyed? I am getting concerned about global warming because I am only 15, and I didn't get to live my life, and iff global warming ruins it I will be very sad .On the other hand, IF we all pitch in and stop Global Warming before it's too late, we may be able to get those robots.Also the movie that has came out recently, 'The Last Mimzy' has a story that says that in the future everything started dying because there was something in the past that they needed.So, could we be making a fatal mistake by using up all of our natural resources?
                          This is my signature...do you like it?

Comment

Originally posted by dazedncrazed

I've heard of this too
                            The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. - N. H.

Comment

Originally posted by dazedncrazed
                              And the Cowardly Lions costume, in the wizard of oz was made from real lions
                              eeewwww!!I love chocolates

poor lion
                              never trust someone who lies to you, never lie to someone who trusts you.

Comment

Originally posted by tpittman-11
                                I think that if scientists DO find life on other planets, and try to communicate, it could start some kind of "War Of The Worlds" .Or we may give some kind of disease to them and they die out and we may never find any intelligent life again.Or, they may give us a disease and we may all die.I have a very active imagination, but I have given a lot of thoguht to life on other planets.Apparently, there used to be water on Mars.If there really was water there, could it be true that there is or was life on Mars? Also, what caused the water to dry up? Maybe we are getting close and closer to the sun everyday and we don't realize it.Also, in another 10 years or so, a rocket that scientists sent off 2 years ago, will land on Pluto.I am thinking that the rocket may never make it there though, because Pluto is said to be the "disappearing planet".

Global warming is very serious and scientists are predicitng that in 20-25 years, global warming will be at our fullest and the UV rays will break the the ozone layer and we will all burn to death.Yet, other scientists predict that in 20-25 years, we will have robots that will act just like humans.Why would the scientists work on all of this if they know it will all be destroyed? I am getting concerned about global warming because I am only 15, and I didn't get to live my life, and iff global warming ruins it I will be very sad .On the other hand, IF we all pitch in and stop Global Warming before it's too late, we may be able to get those robots.Also the movie that has came out recently, 'The Last Mimzy' has a story that says that in the future everything started dying because there was something in the past that they needed.So, could we be making a fatal mistake by using up all of our natural resources?
                                tpitt its not 20-25 years its in 10 years we have to stop because once its past 10 years we can never go back

and about being scared and stuff all i can say to you is this:

Stop!

because there are already so many things being done right now or being built to do something and the scientists can handle it

so...

Live your life!

ignore the fear of global warming and live your life to the fullest, have fun and always smile

and trust me

things will get better

Comment

Working...
                                X