Dart Room Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dart Room Escape

Dart Room Escape is another point and click, room escape game. Search for clue's and items, use them ,solve puzzles and escape

Good luck

play

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Welldone.
    Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

Finally a well done too
      There are 5 darts in this game and 2 come from the same place
      Darts on the dartboard do not give the numbers but the order for the numbers
      From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
      sigpic

Comment

I used an item in same place - no results from second usage. item disappeared.

I restarted today - had to guess that one was 16th. plug in # I found about the room - didn't work. I do not have a key for door.
        order

out
        Last edited by NannaJoy; 01-27-2013, 18:30:00.

Comment

Lots of views and clicking....so far found knife which gave me yellow dart.

Threw dart....and I see a number (purple).
          Clicking around, found another number (green)...then another number (blue).
          Used knife and now have blue dart.

Endless clicking and lucky click gets me the colour combo....I now have pink dart.

Trying to find where to use darts....used pink dart and something 'spun' and now I have green dart.
          Now I am able to place darts...but, it's not the code (maybe order?), but I only have 3 numbers...?
          I am missing yellow number....
          Thanks Yvonne for pointing out 5 darts....went back to location of darts and 'spun' to get 5th, red dart.
          Put dart in dartboard, got key and now have yellow number.
          Entered numbers and out.
          Last edited by graywolf; 01-27-2013, 22:14:17.

Comment

Well I used the knife on the bed first and now it is gone. I have blue dart, 3 numbers and no more patience after 8 minutes of clicking around. Someone else is welcome to this game. I'm onto something else.

Comment

Working...
            X