Where is My Lollipop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is My Lollipop

Where is My Lollipop is another new hidden object game and escape game from Gamesperk. Mini like to have some lollipop. Mimi came to know that her lollipop is missing. But she knew that it might be hidden inside her room.Explore her room by finding the hidden objects,useful hints and help mimi to find her bangle.

Good Luck

play

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Last edited by OneBun; 07-29-2018, 21:20:26. Reason: Found a link

game is not working ,waiting to being solved

Comment

game seems to be working again

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
      June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

I've 2 sets of numbers - won't go - so far nothing to pick up
        looked at utube and my numbers are right but i click the zero and get a blank square. So quiting
        Last edited by NannaJoy; 02-04-2013, 05:30:28.

Comment

Tried it...it's not working - unable to enter combos, they just become blank.

Comment

Going to put this one back in Moderation because it still is not working.
            It looks like it is working but you can't put in the numbers so you are getting nowhere with this one
            From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
            sigpic

Comment

Working link found so moving out of broken links and back to active games. Happy playing!
              Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
              Looney GHer!

Comment

Working...
              X