Nondevicer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nondevicer

You play as an adventurer who must save a wise man from nonsense, while collecting 30 gems!

PLAY GAME

It looks nice but I do not like the fact that I can't use the left arrow until the game lets me
    From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
    sigpic

Comment

would have to map lots to play this- very easy to go a bit to far before another color lets you go a different way - this a pass for me

Comment

Loved this game! After the first rooms, you can move right and left freely. Vast map, took days to complete and find "hell", "heaven", the castle and all 30 gems – but had lots of fun. Please do more like this!

Comment

Could anyone help me with this game? I've found 29 gems, can't find the last one. I tried to contact the creator but he doesn't know either.. I got these (I think, did it from mind) I put a white circle around them. Click image for larger version

Name:	gems.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	1694619

There's 2 areas on the map where I haven't been which are; Click image for larger version

Name:	areas.png
Views:	1
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	1694620

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Beck23 View Post
            Could anyone help me with this game? I've found 29 gems, can't find the last one. I tried to contact the creator but he doesn't know either.. I got these (I think, did it from mind) I put a white circle around them. [ATTACH=CONFIG]19395[/ATTACH]

There's 2 areas on the map where I haven't been which are; [ATTACH=CONFIG]19396[/ATTACH]

Thanks.
            Hopping in.

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Try this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVh_JXQNV3A

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Loved this game! After the first rooms, you can move right and left freely.

Comment

Working...
                X