Choco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choco

Choco is another Japanese point-and-click game. In this game, you need to bake a chocolate cake. To do that you have to find and use items correctly and in right order.

http://onlinegames24.blogspot.com/2007/03/choco.html

And please use spoilers:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mistery; 06-10-2007, 02:06:53.

I need a translator!!!

Comment

so far got gelatin and milk in bowl and pan with water on burner(which is on)

how do you do a spoiler?

[spoiler] seeing if this works [spoiler]

Please practie spoilers Here: http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4156 ~Moderation
      Last edited by OneBun; 06-10-2007, 00:31:46. Reason: Merged posts. Please use the edit button in your post. Posting more than once in a row is not allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by cutegirl
        I also put a bowl into the pan (with water and fire on) and the chocolat bar into it.
        and the paper with the "square" one...

Comment

guess it didn't, help!!!

what paper thing??
          Last edited by OneBun; 06-10-2007, 00:32:10. Reason: Merged posts. Please use the edit button in your post. Posting more than once in a row is not allowed.

Comment

lol I hear ya!!

I have managed to collect all the items and do this:

I cant figure out how to get this to work

EDIT...I cant figure out how to get the gelatin and the milk mixed
            Last edited by OneBun; 06-10-2007, 00:32:38. Reason: Merged posts. Please use the edit button in your post. Posting more than once in a row is not allowed.

Comment

put chocolate with gelatin bowl

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmie
                I cant figure out how to get this to work
                "select" an empty bowl then click ABOUT. Open Item and click on the gelatin.
                Do the same thing with the milk. You will have gelatin with milk!

Comment

got the gelatin and milk mixed finally..lol

thanks brazilian

Comment

click about with an empty bowl, next click gelatin or milk and then click the bowl

nevermind you got it
                    Last edited by OneBun; 06-10-2007, 00:33:33. Reason: Merged posts. Please use the edit button in your post. Posting more than once in a row is not allowed.

Comment

Put the "chocolat gelatin" in the smaller cup and after in the frezer

Comment

there's this weird white thing in my items list near the milk
                        Last edited by OneBun; 06-10-2007, 00:33:14. Reason: Merged posts. Please use the edit button in your post. Posting more than once in a row is not allowed.

Comment

That was a pretty cute game

Comment

made another chocolate batch and then put it into the mug, it's steaming

help
                            Last edited by OneBun; 06-10-2007, 00:34:15. Reason: Merged posts. Please use the edit button in your post. Posting more than once in a row is not allowed.

Comment

made another chocolate batch and then put it into the mug, it's steaming
                              add milk to it

Heres a walkthrough for those who want it

Comment

Working...
                              X