Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love it Wirodeu

Okay then, I'll continue

Erick takes the package, goes to his hotel and starts opening it. As soon as he opens it he freezes. It was a bomb. He starts running towards the balcony. The bomb explodes and he grabs one of the balcony iron bars. His legs are facing the cars down, and the people gathered to see what happened. He finaly menages to get up and starts walking towards the door. Out of nowhere, someone throws a granade from the blast opened door. Erick quickly runs and kicks the granade throwing it outside. Suddently all the hotel lights go out. Erick hides behind a wall in his room. There come 3 men with Night vision googles from the front door. Erick gets into the balcony again and jumps into his neighbours balcony, smashes the window. Thru' the room and in the hotel hallway. He takes the stairs but he realises there are more men from downstairs. He runs toward the elevator where the door is almost closed. He grabs the door and realises there is a man on the elevator. It was an elegant man, with white suit. He gets inside the elevator and the door closes... Boom... The man hits Erick with the gun in the head. Erick falls unconscious...

Any other ideas...?
    Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

Very Good, Hitman!
      Maybe you can change Erick To Rick, Cuz that's his name

The next day, rick wakes up...
      He looks around him, and sees that he's at a factory.
      All the windows are closed, and covered with planks.
      "So... Did you really think you can escape us?"
      Rick looks at the door, and sees the man from the elevator.
      "What do you want of me!?" Rick asks.
      "I want to know where's helen's ring is!"
      Rick, who is wearing the ring, since helen was killed, Hides the ring.
      "I don't know, probally stolen by the guy who killed her!"
      "Hmm... The murder didn't take her ring, BECAUSE YOU DID! You sat next to her in the train, while I gave her the coffee! Don't you remember me?"
      Rick thinks, and remembers, he was the guy who killed his wife, then rick took her ring, off her hand, And ran away.
      "You son of a bitch! YOU KILLED HER!!!"
      Rick runs to the man, but the man points his gun at rick.

Anyone else can continue!

Comment

Well done Wiro Erick seemed more appropriate, but Rick it is

Rick freezes. There is nothing he can do. A gun is fired. The White Suit man falls down. Suddently an asian girl appears from the dark. Quick! We must go - she says. Rick is surprised but there is nothing he can do so he follows her. Wait - says Rick. I must be sure that bastard is dead. They go to the room they were before but surprisingly, the White Suit man is gone. Just some spilled blood. They decide to go out. The asian girl leads and when they're finaly out, they hear the sirens of the police. It seems that she called them. But she gets on a bike, puts her helmet on and says: See you around Rick. She burnsout her bike as Rick says: Wait!

Your turn Wiro

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

The asian girl bikes away, to the road, but she falls, because the road is very slippy.
          The police is coming with high speed, and accidentily ride her over.
          She dies inmediatly. Rick takes a taxi home.
          Once he's there, his daughter is sitting on the sofa.
          "Why are you already back, daddy?" She asks.
          "Well emma, I got to tell you something..."
          "We're going to somewhere else! We're not safe her."
          "But daddy! I don't want to go!"
          Rick calls a taxi, and walks to the door.
          "If you wanna stay alive, come with me!"
          Last edited by wirodeu; 05-14-2007, 11:44:44.

Comment

(Wiro, the asian girls falls down and the police car ... on her? )

(Gonna continue soon...)

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

(The police car, rides her over... (How else do you say that? ))

Comment

(Yes, but that seems very unprofessional .... from her of course. She can't fall from a bike, she's a pro right )

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

(I edited it...)

Comment

(She's a killer but anyway... things happen, right? )

Before the taxi arrives, Rick decides to take a look at the ring. He checks the ring carefuly only to realise something he didn't see before. There was a gravure on the ring saying: I never sinned Rick starts thinking but he has no time becouse the taxi just arrived. He gets on the taxi with his daughter and he goes to his sister (Emma's aunt). As they get there, it was very late so they go to sleep. Rick is on the bathroom going to turn off the light. He examines the ring again and he was in front of a giant bathroom mirror. ''I never sinned'' spelled backwards ''Dennis Reveni'' He decides to check for that name later that morning ...

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X