No announcement yet.

Neverending Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TANGO!!! dadadadadadadda! she then spun around on the last move and realised she was dancing alone, she sensed someone was in the room with her, so she looked in a nearby mirror and to her horror she saw a.......
    Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

• Maniac Blue Person Who Tried To Eat Her Again But He Exploded So She
      Turned Into The Maniac Blue Person And

Comment

• went shopping for as many blue accessories as possible then looked at her blue watch! she was late for.......
        Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

• ...her manicure and spa treatment, but what would people think of her now that she had become the blue lady. Maybe she shouldn't go. I mean, what would people think...or...
          Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
          Looney GHer!

Comment

• ....or what would people say?????? so she put a white sheet over her head. blidly walked around the mall for some white face cream. took something that looked like it and applied it to her face. and then to her body. took off the white sheet and went to the spa for her treatment. for some weird reason every girl had her eyes popped out. and one girl's eye did. (GROSS) so the blue but now white lady went to the nearest place to puke. the water. she then saw her reflection. realizing she did not put white face cream on her face but.............

Comment

• Originally posted by bone2stone
              ....or what would people say?????? so she put a white sheet over her head. blidly walked around the mall for some white face cream. took something that looked like it and applied it to her face. and then to her body. took off the white sheet and went to the spa for her treatment. for some weird reason every girl had her eyes popped out. and one girl's eye did. (GROSS) so the blue but now white lady went to the nearest place to puke. the water. she then saw her reflection. realizing she did not put white face cream on her face but.............
              sorry....edit error. so she put sheet over head. BLINDLY......

Comment

• guacomole! she looked like something from a horror movie. deciding she looked better blue she started to wash the mess off her face but....
                Dance your cares away Worries for another day

get down with your bad-self

Comment

• under the green stuff. the green and blue had mixed creating a brownish purplish color. which started giving off a FOUL smell. she sniffed it herself, and was whammed or SLAPPED in the face by the force of her smell. she didn't know what to do, and had to think of some way to get rid of the smell and the way she looked...
                  so....she...................

Comment

• called a plastic surgeon who delivers and 2 weeks later when the bandages came off she looked in the mirror and saw.......

Comment

• metal! not plastic. but metal! turns out the plastic surgeon was really a metal surgeon. well...she thought to herself, at least i'm not smelly. because of being knocked out for 2 weeks...she checked out her messages. *you have 51 messages. message 1 sunday 12:00pm * HELLO????? Chris? how come you haven't called me back yet? my number.....911-1199......call me! message 2 HI!!!!!!Chris? look, i thought we had a great time at our date. and we do have chemistry. so call me! message 3. *sob sob* chris///// i....why....call......me......i don't even know why i'm doing this. you are the GUY...GUYS call the GIRL. GIRL is ME.....hello?.....message 6*sob* sob....ETC.....
                      suddenly after 36 hours of hearing all the messages, Chris was confused i'm a guy? now what? NOw..................

sorry i wrote so long. i just couldn't help it. funny. well i think it's funny. maybe not.......sob sob...

Comment

• So the new guy Chris wondered how the hell he'd gotten a new name and been on dates whilst he was out for the count for the last 2 weeks, so he called his friend bone2stone to ask him, bone2stone told him.....

Comment

• "Go see Mistery, he has the answer. He's in that big, big computer on that really tall hill." Chris set out with. . .
                          I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• that she was currently at an Asylum. and all phone conversations were being monitered. So gave the wink wink (even though Fraggle couldn't see it.) and said that Chris had been on a date with this girl in high school, and it seems she has been harrassing him for the last 5 or 7 years. and also forgot to tell fraggle that actually all phone conversations were also put on a lying detector test machine, and she had been saying the truth all along. a guy injects something in her and she falls asleep, the guy hangs up the phone and Fraggle hears nothing. after the story Fraggle is.....................

Comment

• hey said Fraggle, how the be-jesus did I get in this story, and where the bleep has Chris gone? Fraggle wandered off into the distance and the screen fades to Chris sitting on a park bench with his metal face, talking to........

Comment

• ...himself in his/her hand purse mirror. Suddenly, Chris woke up...It had all been a dream. However, although it was true that it was only a dream...much to his dismay.........
                                Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                                Looney GHer!

Comment

Working...
                                X