• Show
Clear All

• Matanui Final Chronicle

Link:

http://www.lego.com/eng/bionicle/gam...uiOnline2.aspx

Point and click game.

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

help

everytime I click on one of the pieces of paper , it will come up on my screen and then I can't get it off, so then I have this piece of paper blown up on my screen and the only way to get rid of it is to start the game all over again, and another thing the pieces of paper dont even say anything on them, just have a few stains. whats the deal? someone please help me. thanks !

Comment

Oh No!

Great, I am stuck, in the scene after you "Click anywhere to start" scene, and the drops just keep falling! I was depending on all the really smart people to tell me how to get past this scene. Now I don't know what to do.
      Proud To Be

Comment

It just starts - well, it did for me

Comment

It is really slow though

Comment

Originally posted by wayoutgirl
            everytime I click on one of the pieces of paper , it will come up on my screen and then I can't get it off, so then I have this piece of paper blown up on my screen and the only way to get rid of it is to start the game all over again, and another thing the pieces of paper dont even say anything on them, just have a few stains. whats the deal? someone please help me. thanks !
            There's a 'close window' square on the top right of the paper, and the paper is in robot language which we have to decipher. Hope this helps =)

I'm stuck now too. I've managed to put the big shell in the water wheel but I don't know what to do next, any ideas anyone?

Comment

try this

after you put the shell in the water wheel, did you climb up the ladder and throw the disc at the weight wrapped around the pole on the other side?

Comment

help, when u cross over the first bridge and u go inside the first hut to your right, on the floor is a piece of paper I pick it up the robot holds it to look at it, it then is taking up my screen and there is no X to close it. I have tried everything to close it, HELP

Comment

Bionical

I got stuck three different times in this game when trying to read pieces of paper. Each time I had to restart. The last two times I played, it wouldn't show my backpack icon so I could not use my tools and items. So the game is buggy and unplayable. Too bad, because it is a fun game. I give up. I had the bridge repaired and was on the other side the last time I got stuck.

Comment

great game, still playing though

Comment

but now i've been waiting to load to go into the next hut - and its taking ages.

Comment

buggy

I tried again, but this time determined to read no papers. I got pretty far. I roamed the desert dwellings, went into the beautiful caves, wandered the icy mountains, into the ice cathedral and sports arena, but alas somewhere in there, the dialog bubbles stopped working and I could not talk to any characters, could not trade or get things made anymore. Totally helpless after that. I wandered some more, than ran into a graphic bug where my character got stuck in the upper left hand corner of the screen on a cliff, when he should have been on the dirt trail below. He would wiggle around at first, then finally froze up. Game over. again.

Beautiful game, but the bugs make it not worth playing.

Comment

Wonderful Game

This game is so cool... But it has so many bugs!
                          I cant see my inventory.
                          This game gets a 0/10 for not working... (PSBNKLDNLKNDL! >

Comment

I had that too, but then where you must make the waterfalls blue. Isn't there anything what you can do when that bionicle-thing is in the left upper corner and doing nothing than trampling???it's so sad when you must start the game again....

Comment

Saving

I played this game before... It is possible to save your progress. You need to be a member of lego club and be signed in. About the bugs - it is bad. The save is an autosave when loading new location.

Comment

Working...
                              X