No announcement yet.

Dwarf Complete V.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when the title changes it becomes magnetic use youyr magnet to get the last one
    The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

• anyone got 10 moons?

Comment

• Finshed finally, 3hrs and 40 mins....
        Looking forward to it continuing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Joey17
          Finshed finally, 3hrs and 40 mins....
          Looking forward to it continuing!
          How did you get the last moon and item? 39 / 40 and I can get the last two thing. please help!!!
          http://adbux.org/?r=cali

Comment

• There's a walkthrough on page 34... This game is taking me so long to do, I'm gna have another go from the beginning again when I have more time to do so (breaks are never long enough here)
            ow...
            uh...
            I feel pretty!
            Don't worry, hurry or 4gt 2 smell z flowers. Itchy nose... AACHOO!!!
            Please let there be someone that still does this.

Comment

• I've added the links to the walkthroughs to the lead post

Comment

• just about to start playin!!

is it good?

okaii =S im already stuck! ahh i got somthing and then got locked in ! how du i get out! its in the 2nd room if you go down not right!

oo dw ive found out how now

ty for editing my post mistery sorry i didnt no that becuase i only joined gameshood forums today ty!
                Last edited by xxkayxx1; 08-10-2007, 18:39:14. Reason: MULTIPLE POSTING IS NOT ALLOWED. EDIT YOUR POST IF NECESSARY

Kayy//x<3

Comment

• Hey Can Anyone Tell Me How I Get The Weapon Icon Out Of The Top Left In The Room With 4 Cells, Its The Room Where The Stairs Go Down To The Book, Plz Help Me

Never Mind I Did It And Now Im Out And Awaiting The Next One Of These Games
                  Last edited by Mistery; 03-14-2008, 08:35:25. Reason: MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST IF NECESSARY.

Comment

Working...
                  X