the damn thing will not load!!!!!!!

Comment

easy peasy
      done in few mins
      betta with more rooms to escape after forst 1

Comment

Pearl

Originally posted by Harold
        Hello its me! I cant get the pearl... how do i get the pearl?
        When the leaking pipe breaks the pearl will be in the same room near the lower right hand corner. It is very small, but you can find it.

Comment

Walkthrough

Ok, here's a walkthrough, warning, if you want to do some of it yourself DON'T READ THIS!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
            I don't know what to do with the spoon and in the room with the number buttons (to the right of the first room)

Well do u have the coin? If u do theres a Number at the top 4139! That is the numberlock code. when u unlock it u get a battery. use it where the missin battery is. no go down to where the lever is that clicks. It should make an electrical charge. Now in that room when u get the electrical charge skick the spoon in the charge. (Its up above the lever)

Comment

That was very simple!! they could have made it alittle bit harder!

Comment

relativly easy

pretty easy, but spoon thing was hard

Comment

Originally posted by Shiriru
                  It's quite simple (too simple for some of you) but I can post a walkthrough if needed.
                  walkthrough please

thanks
                  -kilo

Comment

use the spoon to short the circuit

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                      walkthrough please

thanks
                      -kilo
                      There are already TWO posted

Comment

help

i do that game play with bells you get a tile you get a coin watch this coin the code from box is 4913 you get a wheel go to the very left room put machine (up) right right ok put wheel to very left room machine click on the wheel you hear sounds go watch pipe the pipe is very broken search from pipe pearl you get a pearl the code from box get back with box code in the box is fuse and a tile go downstairs there is three fuse put your fuse to the fusemachine you see in the fusemachine where is fuse 2 cm down are up right and right that means very left room are this is code ok the letter what you get is not important where is fusemachine go downstairs there is too machine so clic on the lever this is electric use spoon to the electricmachine it explosive you get a tile use pearl to the< watch you get a tile ok go upstairs use tiles to the weard place the door is coming click on it this is liftdoor and you get yourself

Comment

W-through

Solution.

Comment

Easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            ...NOT!!!!

Comment

confused....

Maybe the game was changed since you all played it...... ive tried twice and things are different each time: the position of the screws and code on the coin. i also cant find the spoon anywhere and my wheel is not in the same room as the one on the walkthroughs. So if anyone knows what the problem is....

Comment

Different from walkthru..

Yup... it should have been changed. The items are in different rooms now. The 2 previous walkthru are not useable anymore. Any updated one???

Comment

Working...
                                X