• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda Grrr Game

Link:

http://multimedia.honda-eu.com/diese...ploy/game.html

Kinda puzzle game.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

The link doesn't load

Comment

works for me

the link works for me....the first time thru it takes quite a while to load but after that, if you play again, it loads rather quickly...HAVE PATIENCE
      Wise Man Says "All is not butter that comes from the cow; beware of brown stuff on toast."

Comment

good game shame about the timer. LOVE THE SONG

Comment

grrr

why does the rabbit keep pulling out this hammer and hitting other objects everytime that happens the window the game is playing closes and I cant' get it to open back up. I half to start all over gain. I have never seen a game do that befor.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
            why does the rabbit keep pulling out this hammer and hitting other objects everytime that happens the window the game is playing closes and I cant' get it to open back up. I half to start all over gain. I have never seen a game do that befor.
            he hits things that are bad for the planet in some way or another
            but that is the idea of the game .I dont know why your game keeps closing
            it didnt for me.

Comment

doesn't work in firefox

Comment

he hits things that are bad for the planet in some way or another
                but that is the idea of the game .I dont know why your game keeps closing
                it didnt for me.
                I am not playing this game anymore until someone can explain to me why it keeps doing that. And it is very annoying when you press the arrow and instead of going forward when u push the arrow key it goes in completely in the opposite direction. I have a hard timing getting it to go where I want it to go and then when I do it closes the window on me. a very dumb, annoying game.

Comment

oh calm down

ok here's what's up with the game....
                  the rabbits goal is to collect all the carrots and hit all the special things with the hammer (it is some kind of environment friendly game) everytime you hit something with the hammer it increases your time, and in some cases opens a path to a new screen. as for the direction keys, the board is just turned at an angle, just turn your head a bit if it's too confusing, bc they make other games this way.
                  Wise Man Says "All is not butter that comes from the cow; beware of brown stuff on toast."

Comment

p.s.

i just finished it with 100%
                    53 seconds left
                    all 70 carrots collected
                    all 22 time bonuses acquired
                    and all 9 environments visited

Comment

Originally posted by whiskeysugar
                      ok here's what's up with the game....
                      the rabbits goal is to collect all the carrots and hit all the special things with the hammer (it is some kind of environment friendly game) everytime you hit something with the hammer it increases your time, and in some cases opens a path to a new screen. as for the direction keys, the board is just turned at an angle, just turn your head a bit if it's too confusing, bc they make other games this way.
                      after it hits something in the environment the window the game is playing in closes. I have to start all over again in order to play. if someone can explain to me how to fix it I will do that and keep trying. But after it hits, I'm screwed b/c it shuts the game down.

Comment

after it hits something in the environment the window the game is playing in closes. I have to start all over again in order to play. if someone can explain to me how to fix it I will do that and keep trying. But after it hits, I'm screwed b/c it shuts the game down.
                        try playing it in internet explorer, some browsers don't work with it

Comment

Originally posted by whiskeysugar
                          try playing it in internet explorer, some browsers don't work with it
                          k. I might try that sometime. I do realize that it is after all only a game and if it does not work for me I sure I will live and my life will not be over

Comment

Thanx

doesn't work in firefox
                            Thanx for that tip, whoeva u r, i will try in windows!

Comment

Drugs

does anybody else feel like their on drugs while they play this game?:cos i feel all high and sleepy!

Comment

Working...
                              X