No announcement yet.

Who are you? (aka The Real You)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My name is Kendall. I am a 15 year old male born on July 30, 1993. My hobbies include Gamershooding, videogaming, the occasional animating, soccer, and just chillin with friends. I get decent grades in school, only having a little trouble with chemistry. I was born in Elkhorn Wisconsin, but have lived in places like, Colorodo, Indiana, Florida, Illinois, and currently Wisconsin. I have an 8 year old younger brother, and still obviously have parents, though they tend to fight when one of them gets drunk. I plan on joining the military when I get out of high school, but if that doesn't work out for me, I'll go into the video game business.

Comment

hmm what to say... My name is Samantha(everyone calls me Sam) i'm 20 yrs old, female, i'm only 5'3" tall(lol) from Missouri, originally from Maryland. live at home, trying to find a job, and might have a new apartment here in a month or two. I have a cat named whiskers,and a dog named Misty. um.. i also have a fish lol(one of those beta fish) I have brown hair and eyes and have glasses, I went to college for a little over a year but wasn't sure what I wanted to go into so dropped out for now. I'm a huge fan of horror movies! um lol not sure what else to say lol you wanna know something ask me lol

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
      June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

My names Jess, i live in Wellington, New Zealand. i'm a 14 yr old girl. my hobbies are swimming, dancing, singing, computer gaming, drawing cartoons and writing and much much more. Music is my LIFE!! i love singing and dancing and want to learn the guitar, i used to play the piano. i have an iron deficiency that i was born with, which is basically when my body doesn't store Iron so i hve to take iron tablets everyday. i'm always tired and annoyingly pale because of it. i want to work as a forensic scientist or a psychologist when i'm older - wow big plans
        sigpic

Comment

This is cool feeling like I'm getting to know everyone. It's great to "meet" you all!

Comment

Hmmm, what can i say , iam what iam proud to be : a good heart person . and its nice to meet u all as well.... and i love escape games...

Comment

My name is Brittnay (yes, that is how it is actually spelled), i am fourteen, my birthday in January 14th, 1994. i LOVE computers, how they work, what they can do, etc. and absolutely cannot get enough of writing. i have two sisters, 20 and 21. my mom and dad are split, and i live in California while my dad lives in Kansas. i have a whole of about two real friends, as well as like four fake ones that pretend like they like me. i'm going to say right now that i'm an atheist, but please don't give me a God preach. i have nothing against God and as you can see i'm respectful enough to those on here who love God to capitalize His name. i have short brown hair, but my natural hair color is blonde. my eyes are sometimes blue, sometimes green, sometimes grey, or a mixture of the three. i am about five feet five inches (or 165 cm) tall. i weigh about 116 pounds (or 52 kg). i wear a lot of black, along with thick eyeliner. i have the emo look, i should say. i dispise tight pants. they look too uncomfortable for my tastes. my absolute favorite food is Port of Subs (local sub shop). i have my lip peirced because i adore lip peircings. i also adore tattoos because i want some someday.

yeah. and here's a pic:

GH Family (possibly the coolest )
              Brother: ~GH Dog~
              Cousins: Chocbubbles, Animal Dragon, Yoshifan19, Emo234, 2 Tails, funja
              (highlight the text, there's someone hiding. )
              Ghost Robot Cousin: Clank

Comment

i also consider myself an atheist but that also means you don't believe in the devil or the supernatural but i kinda believe in ghosts just not God. but i don't discriminate people because of their religions.
                i was born on the 6th of January 1994 and i was supposed to be born on Christmas Day but came later. i have green eyes but when i was younger they were blue. i'm five foot (1m 50cm) and i hate it i hve blonde hair and have about 6 really good friends along with a few others i hang out with at lunch times
                sigpic

Comment

Well, gee, where ta start? I'm a Floridian, Broward County specifically, and I like Jones Soda. Gator fan, good writer, you name it. I like sentence mixing videos, like youtube poop. There's a lot more, but I don't want to give that kind of stuff away right now.
                  sigpic
                  "キン肉マンは永遠だ"

Soda Beverage of the Looney Bin

Comment

hmm i think i told the rest of me but to Chocobubbles and lovely no one is going to hate you because of religon at GH
                    I am and will always be a timetraveler

Comment

I was born this way!

OK i have decided to create a thread about people who want to tell the world about whether they are perfect or not . I'll start off by saying i am not perfect, but im proud of who i am. Here is a little bit about myself.

My name is Paul, i have medium length hair that is in fact going grey, this was caused by a pass down from my father's side. I like dance and techno/trance style music, but unfortunately i don't like it too loud.

I am currently working towards a professional retail career, but that's not going too swell either.
                      and
                      I like reading, drawing silly pictures, and playing football with my friend's.

I mostly read Horror's and Comic books, I draw silly pictures because i have the world's biggest imagination and i play football because it makes me feel good.

Now... is there anyone else who would like to share to the world that they are perfect in there own way?
                      Last edited by Adventure; 05-14-2011, 22:34:28. Reason: merged this post with this thread because they are very similar
                      Hey there, if you get stuck with anything just send me a message and let me know

Comment

Hey,I'm perfect!

My wife disagrees with my assessment,however

I'm Fred or Freddie (Frantic Freddie is my RL nickname among my fellow musicians),I'm 55 & have been married to my wife the RPh (pharmacist) 32 years this coming June,we have no children,by choice. After 16 years I have decided to let my real estate broker license expire due to the lack of business these days.So I've returned to my former profession,musician,I've played drums for a little over 40 years.Not that I ever really quit playing,but now I'm in an original band & we're trying to get known.I play a set of vintage Ludwigs that I've molested so much that it's not worth anything anymore ,but I also have another Ludwig set that is very rare & valuable.Also a set of Pearls that I keep at our practice studio.

I like camping,fishing & I do a little hunting,mostly birds.I'm a member of the Single Action Shooting Society,I live only a couple of miles north of their main facility in New Mexico.
                        We love a good road trip,load up the Jeep with stuff & head out for unknown places: ghost towns,ruins,etc...on & off road.

Speaking of my state,my great-grandfather knew & did business with Pat Garrett & I'm somewhat of a Billy the Kid buff,I've been to Billy's grave & Lincoln numerous times.

These days I've been taking care of my 74 year old mother,after our stepdad passed I bought her a small house to live in that's only 250 yards away from my house.

I'm one of the dreaded "gingers" (when did that become the default name for redheads?) & it's slowly getting lighter/grayer,but I still have all of it.Yes,the carpets match the drapes

We have 1 dog,down from 3 dogs (they all died,old age) & 3 cats (they were all eaten by the owl).

We like to entertain at our house,I'm a pretty good cook,Mexican being my specialty (my brother the actual chef likes my cooking ).Every summer we have a big party with live music (provided by yours truly & numerous friends),food & lots of adult beverages. We're fun people
                        "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                        X