Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I realy feel stupid

Thanks smalltowngal102. I´ve done it!
    Last edited by sus.ie; 04-07-2007, 10:23:14.

Comment

ugh, cant get 34!

never mind, got it

Comment

level 46????

aaaaaargh!!!!can anyone help me with level 46 called ears? I can get 20 balloons but I need 25. I've tried bouncing a dart off a frozen balloon but it won't bounce! It just flies through.

Comment

Level 47

Stuck can somebody help please? I don't know how to beat it!
          Nvm, got it

BEAT IT! lol, fun game
          Last edited by NickL2020; 04-06-2007, 22:49:43.

Comment

can some1 help me on lvl 23 called ouchie!!! it's the 1 with the frozen thingies & the like kind of bombs !! i feel really dumb

Comment

Can anyone help me on level 40?! I can't do it, even in unlimited darts mode!!

EDIT: NVM got it. 42 anyone?!
              Steph.

Keep talking... maybe one day you'll say something intelligent!

Comment

wel if you already r on lvl 42 could you help others like me with lvl 23 pls ??

Comment

Originally posted by laratje
                  wel if you already r on lvl 42 could you help others like me with lvl 23 pls ??
                  hello!
                  I am stuck on 32. So I will try to help you on 23, so you will be able to help me later .

You have to point the arrow up and just a little to the wright. And use as much power as you need to get the arrow in a bow over the bomb-baloons and hit the black wall and bounce over to the pink baloons with arrows in.
                  I wish you god luck!!

Comment

Can the ballons that have been iced thaw out, eventually, or is it permanment?
                    Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

lvl 21

I don't get lvl 21. Can some one explain a bit more? I know that some one has written how to make it, but I don't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Kate
                        im stuck on lvl 21. I don't know what to do there.
                        i know me too, when i hit the needle ones i only pop 34 balloons not 35?

nvm its 23 im stuck on. any help?

Originally posted by Shiver
                        I don't get lvl 21. Can some one explain a bit more? I know that some one has written how to make it, but I don't understand.
                        um well u know how wen u shoot the pac man bloon it turns into pac man, u just use the arrow keys to move him and eat the bloons and if this is what u did( try to go throught the wall, lol i did it too) make sure u go around the wall

Originally posted by laratje
                        can some1 help me on lvl 23 called ouchie!!! it's the 1 with the frozen thingies & the like kind of bombs !! i feel really dumb
                        me too!

Originally posted by sus.ie
                        hello!
                        I am stuck on 32. So I will try to help you on 23, so you will be able to help me later .

You have to point the arrow up and just a little to the wright. And use as much power as you need to get the arrow in a bow over the bomb-baloons and hit the black wall and bounce over to the pink baloons with arrows in.
                        I wish you god luck!!
                        uh, i did that and it only got 34 bloons popped and i did that like tree times, are u sure theres not anything else i could do?

nvm i got it! i just had t odo it alot!

Originally posted by jjbean
                        on level 30 you need to pop the lower ice baloon but first you need to pop the two baloons above it, then you can bounce your arrows of the two frozen baloons.
                        um i was just wondering if u have passed the level yet? because that doesnt work when use it because
                        1 there are olny 3 arrows not three

2 then i shoot the ice balloon and the two normal one above it id didnt work because i was still short one ballon,

thanks for sharing anyways jjbean
                        Last edited by Mistery; 09-12-2007, 16:42:28. Reason: MULTIPLE POSTING IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST INSTEAD. PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES

Comment

stuck

Stuck on lvl 47 Bloon of damacles, I know that the spike ball is the key but i don't know how to drop it

Comment

lvl 30 help?? i can't......get.....it!!

never mind. passed it. now i'm stuck on 32

and now i've passed 32.

but 37? how do you get all the balloons?? what order do you have to go in?

Originally posted by Purp View Post
                            Can the ballons that have been iced thaw out, eventually, or is it permanment?
                            it's permanent.
                            Last edited by Mistery; 01-21-2008, 13:21:51. Reason: MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST IF NECESSARY.

Elephants for all!!!

Comment

I need help with lvl 31, the cell, I'm completly stumped! Thank you!
                              xxx

Comment

Working...
                              X