No announcement yet.

Nightmare Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this sucks - pixel hunting is ridiculous - can't find the friggin screwdriver piece - I'm done wasting time on this one

Comment

I have looked and have been clicking everywhere around the grid but can't find that broken screwdriver - it's going to be one of those games!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
        this sucks - pixel hunting is ridiculous - can't find the friggin screwdriver piece - I'm done wasting time on this one
        It ain't there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

hello people i am a new member of gamershood i am stuck also on this game. how do we find the broken screwdriver or is this just a joke i am really stuck i only have 4 things left matches plyers wood and towel put with it and paper

Comment

I don't know, I have wine bottle, wood, towel and pliers. Can't seem to do anything and can't find the illusive screwdriver, if indeed we need it at all

Comment

details

could any one just tell exact details where to find the damn broken screwdriver please

Comment

Originally posted by benn
                could any one just tell exact details where to find the damn broken screwdriver please
                My guess is the author did this on purpose - you'll never finish this game because there is no screwdriver piece.

Comment

hmm maby but how do I open the bottle I can't throw it on the wall

Comment

has anyone used the pliers

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                      My guess is the author did this on purpose - you'll never finish this game because there is no screwdriver piece.
                      Well it's certainly got me annoyed either way

Comment

hmmm good question for what the pliers needed

Comment

i give up till someone can really post what to do

Comment

HAS ANYONE ON THIS THREAD GOT THE SCREWDRIVER YET!!! Don't like to give up - but I'm tempted to leave this game and go and do something much less stressfull - like put red hot needles in my eyes.

Comment

No broken screwdriver, think I'm going to go and find the needles! It is driving me insane

Comment

I have find something my Bong and weed thats much bedder than this ****ing game

Comment

Working...
                                X