No announcement yet.

Hopping Ham's Adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i can't get passed this cat.....aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh, and no one is here to help

Kay, finished it, cute...was stuck on the canyon part, and the Ham's mountain for a while, but got it eventually....
    very cute
    Last edited by Mistery; 09-25-2006, 19:40:14. Reason: merged posts
    Peace~Love~Happiness

Comment

• Travel Agent

I can't get past the travel agent guy.

Comment

• The wierd and kind of messed up ending

Personally, I would've given up after she threw away all those presents...
        If red next to yellow, it's nice and mellow, if red next to black, you're dead Jack! Remember that, it could save you're life someday. So you don't end up like this

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
          never mind must be stupid done it!!!
          how did you do it ??

Originally posted by xx_kiannaa
          how did you do it ??
          nvm i got it FINALY !
          Last edited by Mistery; 08-16-2007, 17:46:05. Reason: MULTIPLE POSTING IS NOT ALLOWED, EDIT YOUR POST INSTEAD

Comment

• Hello ppl anyone there?

first =]

Can anyone help me? I cant get past the bit with the cat and the tiles one you can click but it doesnt do anything help!

nvm done it

aw hes so cute!

How do I get in the airport the guard wont let me?

@ Mistery
            Mistery can you help me how do I go in airport th black guard wont lt me

Help im stuck i cant go in the airport how??

EDIT:nvm

help i cant get on the food cart

how do I get on the food cart?
            Last edited by Mistery; 08-16-2007, 17:48:37. Reason: MULTIPLE POSTING IS NOT ALLOWED, EDIT YOUR POST INSTEAD
            Birds are unique animals... They are the only animals with white poo!!!

Dont hate your family for being annoying its their job

Comment

• Help! I'm in the bin, what next?
              Nevermind.

Comment

• i have played all these games their so cool and cute!!
                Cats!!!
                http://i41.tinypic.com/mim9dw.jpg Dancing isnt easy..its just crazy

Comment

• Hellooo anybody there??

WHACK! :O

EDIT: This friggin cricket is really getting on my pip!!!! O.O

What do I do infront of the gate??????

Edit: Nvm done it

ARGH you lot arent helping one bit yeah yeah ur out ur finished well how about u stop bragging and HELP for a change? if ur finished then help me! what am i meant to do wth those stupid flags!?!?
                  Birds are very unique animals... They're the only animals with white poo!!
                  :bee: :chicken: :wc:

Don't hate your family for embarassing you, it's their job!!!!
                  :git: :ven: :wcj: :sla: :wee: :S

Comment

• @ ChaChaChaz

Please stop flooding the threads with multiple posts. Like I said before use the EDIT button instead. Then maybe someone might help you.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                      Neva mind. Worked it out.

Click the sand below the hamster a few times then click the boy's flag and make it white then click the sand below the hamster then click the girl's flag and make it white then click the arrow down the middle of them.

THANKYOU ur the only one decent enuf to herlp thru this whole forum thankyou a million billion times !!

Edit: Elle how does editing have anything to do with others helping me? If i edit they dont always see it and it doesnt make a difference. ive never used edit before and noone has ever said anything mistery ahas spoken to me and never said anything why do u keep piking on me it doesnt make any difference

Am i suppoised to hav like 1 post in the whole formum? its silly. and just so u know thru the whole forum there is about 3 edits and everyone EVRYONE has multiple posting so quit picking on me.

Aw special ending = cute! Bye x
                      Birds are very unique animals... They're the only animals with white poo!!
                      :bee: :chicken: :wc:

Don't hate your family for embarassing you, it's their job!!!!
                      :git: :ven: :wcj: :sla: :wee: :S

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                        how did u get the nut out of his mouth i keep clicking but nothing happens i just get kicked out
                        try clicking on the left side of the hamsters head when hes got his back to you then he should take the nut out of his mouth...
                        sigpic

Comment

• cute game and cute special ending lol
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X