No announcement yet.

Point and CLick Escape ther room games!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Point and CLick Escape ther room games!

I am a big fan of escape the room games and i really need a better program to create the games i make, i also need a program of some kind so i can make the actual room so i can put in my game any ideas or sugestions!!

plz i need help!

im making and asking for help on this as well so it looks like we will compete for the better ROOM ESCAPE game

Comment

I am creating a second point and click room escape game together with another member of this site, Sandbox, using Adventure Maker. I recommend even the free version. It is perfectly possible to create a good game with the free version but not executable files. However, others are able to play provided they too have the Adventure Maker program.

You can find out about this program here

I am happy to say I now have the full version of Adventure Maker and have made our first game "ESCAPE THE PIZZA MONSTER" an exe file. Now anyone can download and try it out.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Great news, Lilli

Comment

Ok, so 2POAM are proud to announce that our second game "Tilly in Trouble" has been beta tested and will be released shortly... after I get some sleep that is I hope you will find this to be good news!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Wow, I'm looking forward to playing it

Comment

Working...
            X