I just found a new riddle.

Click image for larger version

Name:	26030d1175601532-tim-tang-test-ttt_logo1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	1695360

Welcome to the Tim Tang Test!
    You were born original, why die a copy?

The Tim Tang Test offer a series of brain-teasing and mind-bending riddles that are 100% original, unlike the others. Why? They came right from inside my head, even verified by Google

There are 200 levels (in construction, maybe more coming) in the TTT and so far, 0 people have been certified for finishing.

http://www.timtang.com/ttt/

WARNING ~ USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN NECESSARY.
    DO NOT GIVE SOLUTIONS. GIVE HINTS ONLY.
    THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE SPOILERS ~
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]
    Last edited by Mistery; 05-26-2007, 02:40:33.

First

Hmmmmmmm, stuck on level 2

Comment

i am stuck on level 2 also
      The Insurance Agent of GH Planet

Insurance for the Insane (Lilliput and Sumitra)
      Also one time only insuring ducklings - jenni

Comment

me too i cant get number two :[

Comment

were do i go to change the URL to play Riddles

Comment

has anyone figured out 2?

say this is your url www.riddle.com/answerhere.html where it says answerhere thats where you would put your answer at

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
            June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

ugh i can't get past freaking level oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee >_<

like I typed in double but all it says is:
              Errr... DUH... I believe I have emphasized enough that this word is important? Now work around it

what does that meann???

Comment

whats the next level you what to get to just use the number

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Originally posted by *~shiningstar~*
                  whats the next level you what to get to just use the number

that makes sense.
                  i love you.
                  now help me with two =D

edit:
                  nevermind, i got it =]

Comment

help me with two! please!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

okay now i need help with three. =]
                      help please?

okay for two there's only one obvious combination left.

hint:
                      it starts with three

okay for two, there's only one obvious arrangement left.

hint:
                      it starts with 3.
                      what's the only combination you can do with three without repeating anything?
                      there yah go.
                      that's the only thing you put in
                      a 3-digit number =]
                      Last edited by lili; 05-11-2007, 17:16:03. Reason: merged posts. Making more than one post in a row is not allowed.

Comment

on level two it has yahoo over jeopardy with 2 green arrows.... i don't get it are you to look something up about jeopardy?

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

yeah, i'm stuck on 2 as well, the one with yahoo and jeopardy
                          did anyone notice that the title of the page is math symbol?

Am I the only one out there that uses my iPhone to take pictures of clues so that I don't have to write them down or remember them?

Comment

the title also says math problem.... i wonder if thats just to throw you off or something... oh ha just relized that there is background music

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

wait does yours say math problem or math symbol? cuz mine says math symbol...

Am I the only one out there that uses my iPhone to take pictures of clues so that I don't have to write them down or remember them?

Comment

Working...
                              X