Tim Tang Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Kzin!

I heard also back from Mishu. He can't help with this.

edit: justacoolkid, I sent you a private message. I hope that will help.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Adventure After replying to your PM I went on google and i found the site you were attempting to link to. When i solved that equation it still gave me the outdated answer :/

Comment

• Pity. Being stuck on your own without help really stinks. I hope that you will pass it or find someone who can help.
        Have you tried the official forum already?
        http://timtang.com/forum/index.php
        Looks like there are still visiting people there, including the creator.

edit: if the new level is still math or involves previous levels, I am a bad help or no help, but if you PM me the link of the level I wouldn't mind to give a look at it to see if I can help or have new ideas. I am not the best riddle solver, but I have lots of experience and I did solve levels where everyone else got stuck so perhaps this is just my kind of level.
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• 48 This level is just basic math but with a difference I will see if I can find my workings on it

can't find them at the moment but if you want to pm me with what you have will see what can be done
          Last edited by mtatt100; 01-05-2014, 12:40:23.

Comment

• sent you a PM mtatt

I SOLVED IT! It took a lot of willpower buts its done. Thanks for all the positive support
            Last edited by justacoolkid; 01-07-2014, 02:49:13.

Comment

• Hey Im back! I have done fairly well on my own but now im completely STUCK! I got to level iota in the teens. I cannot grasp what im supposed to do i know the background is important but i dont know much else....

Comment

Working...
              X