Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh sry yes it says math symbol

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

ha, it's all good, so what do you think that means? i tried looking up jeopardy, yahoo, and math symbol but got nothin

Am I the only one out there that uses my iPhone to take pictures of clues so that I don't have to write them down or remember them?

Comment

i just tried the theme song but not getting anything

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
        June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

i pasted the picture in paint and zoomed in to where the arrows are pointing so see if maybe something would show up, but nothing's there

this is driving me nuts! i have no idea what the answer could be...

Am I the only one out there that uses my iPhone to take pictures of clues so that I don't have to write them down or remember them?

Comment

i wonder if it even has anything to do with jeopardy

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

maybe not...
              hey, you know how in the level0 page it says to adjust your screen resolution to 1280x1024 for best results...how do i do that?

Comment

click on the desktop and go down to your properties then settings .
                i saw that also the bad thing is i can only get mine to 1280x800

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

damn, mine only goes to 1280x768

Comment

well this sucks i bet theres something there just cant see it

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Lvl 2

I only did the first few levels of this then gave up. But for 2, look at what is missing after the word. There is a "point" missing. That "point" is also a math symbol

Comment

i tried
                        but that didn't work...did i misspell it? what else is a math symbol for a "point"??

Comment

tried
                          and every other form i could think of

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

i tried that too...and everything with

Comment

Originally posted by *~shiningstar~*
                              tried
                              and every other form i could think of
                              did you google yahoo?

Comment

OMG.....soooooooooo obvious, i think i got it

i put in what i thought and the page now says
                                and i did but that didn't work either

Comment

Working...
                                X