Tim Tang Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level J?

A little nudge would be appreciated on level J....

Comment

• Lvl J

Garath u r on the right track...Draw them out. And the last 2 are exactly what tim says.

Sammyjo if u still on lvl 31

Anything fishy in ur yogurt?
      What did u do on christmas?

Comment

• Hello!

I was just wondering if anybody from Gamers Hood is still doing this riddle?

TIM TANG TEST - The Longest and Hardest Online Puzzle in the World!

If you haven't tried it yet, then give it a go! It's a great riddle, and has just been updated to PHP format.

Nobody has finished it yet, so it could be you. Could it? Well, only if you try!

If you need any help, then why not drop into the official forum? Full of friendly faces to help you along your way.

Looking forwards to seeing you there,
        Athey
        Last edited by Kzin; 05-10-2012, 09:10:26. Reason: changed the link

Comment

• i do and stuck in 48
          some help?

Comment

• Anybody got a hint for Level 42.9? The 5 L.... and the r..h..d g... racing?

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

• a group of l.... is called a what don't need the other thing just describe what he has done

Comment

• Got it....Thanks.....you been declared hero of the day....

Comment

• Anyone up to level 48? Having some trouble with my n...... and need to see whats wrong.

Comment

• Can someone please help with toddler level i or level 27.6? I think they made new ones because the clues I found didn't make sense

Comment

• PM me what Level 27.6 was.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kzin View Post
                        PM me what Level 27.6 was.....
                        never mind i got it

Could some one please help me with level 42 part 10? I've been stuck on this one a while
                        Last edited by Kzin; 03-02-2013, 06:17:14. Reason: Please use edit to avoid double posting

Comment

• That is where i'm stuck...I have no idea for that one...

Comment

• Hi. Im pretty sure that this forum is completely dead at this point. However I am REALLY desperate. Im stuck on level 48. I've been stuck here for literally 6 months. So im not looking for any small hints. I know its a lot to ask but i would like someone to message me with the answer or the equation. Thanks in advance!

Comment

• @Kzin, did you ever made it to level 48 and 49?

edit: @justacoolkid, I sent 4 people who played this game a message, but I don not know when they will read my message and if they passed level 48. Many seem to got stuck on this point.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• nope...never got there sorry....I' ll ask TbTn I know he played it

Comment

Working...
                                X