No announcement yet.

I'm ill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When i get sick it never lasts more then 1 or 2 days you see my family has invented this 'concoction' that makes you better! (well really its just 3-6 echinacea depending on how bad it is, 1 vitamin C,1 zinc,1-2 acetaminophen and 1 'germ defense' pill which you can buy at a drug store) it makes you feel bad at first and sleep then when you wake up your better! its really wierd

Comment

Originally posted by Im_not_okay!!! View Post
      hi all that can be bothered to read this..
      im ill..i just thought id share that with you..
      i have the flu..it soooooo sucks..
      at least i dont i have to go to school!!
      YAY!!!!
      but i cant see my friends because theyre all at school...
      nooooooooooo..
      ive been sitting around on the computer..being as bored as hell..posting boring and totally pointless messages on random websites, listening to radiohead and muse...
      meh
      does anyone on this board like muse or radiohead??
      plz reply becuase its this is the only thing thats not making me die of boredem..
      I like both, and I have a cold
      Da pudding turtle fanatic
      Da PM spammers's fanatic
      THE ONE WHO LIVES IN PUDDING

I am the loony bin chip eater
      GFARDTO Chip eater
      WOO SITE! http://gamesrfun.smfforfree4.com/index.php
      AYUH!
      ( )_( )
      (='.'=)
      (")_(")

R.I.P Kairi the guinea pig and Helena the rat
      Online family: Sister: Super_T.
      Brothers: Hugo_smith and awesomeman

Comment

Ugh. I was SOOOOOOOOOO sick last night and all day today. My stomach was SO nauseated. I had to sleep on my bathroom floor for a bit. I'm feeling a bit better tonight, after I slept until 8 pm. Hopefully, I'll be all better tomorrow.

Comment

aww dear escape i hope you get better soon

Comment

@Escape
            That sounds really nasty! I hope you'll feel much better soon! And here's an extra special get well soon big !
            Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Comment

Hmmm i felt sick to escape and tired from the party i went to last night. I was also really pale like my face was the colour of a clean white towel but now i feel better but still a bit un well

hope you get better escape
              Online family:
              Online bro: Point click man
              Online dad:RC-10M
              Online sis in law:Ratgirl

Comment

OMB Escape!
                I'm so sorry to hear that
                I hope that you get well soon, take good care

Comment

i not relly ill but all of my8 front teeth came out and now im up 2 the big ones and its relly wigley and hurts
                  .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

@sis
                    I know it hurts (a few years ago I had that too!) but it's actually something normal and you shouldn't worry! It hurts a bit but eventually it will pass away!
                    Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Comment

• Dear Escape have a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGG

It will get better Virgo
                      Ghost member of GFARDTO

Online Family

Sisters - Super T and Humphryboop
                      Brother - Awsomeman

Sanity is futile...So be LOONEY!

Ghost of the Loonies

Comment

• Thank you, everyone. I AM feeling better today. Just in time for work.

@Virgo....Aww...Give it a little time, and you'll feel better.

Comment

• Hey guys... Well theres a chance that i might have tuberculosis well there is this kid in my class that has it and he sits beside me and everyone was freaking out at school and now i have to get a skin test and chest x-rays and such...
                          Last edited by Heartofthedark; 01-16-2008, 16:33:49.

Comment

• @Heart...Aww... I'm really sorry to hear that. You don't want it. My brother got it when he went overseas for the war in the early 90's. It made him awfully ill, and I THINK he's still on meds today. I hope the tests come back all negative, and that everything works out for the best.

Comment

• i just post here cause i feel like it..... i don't think TB is a good illness either but it is cureable at least..............

Comment

• Heart: sorry to hear that, I hope your test results show that you don't have it!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                                June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Working...
                                X