Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Funny Quotes

Russel Peters is so funny!!

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Russell_Peters

"Lets suppose there is a Louis Vuitton store. The Indian guy will walk past this Louis Vuitton store everyday of his life and will never step foot into it. "*indian accent* not even in their best sale will I be going in there. No thank you". Chinese people, sale or no sale, you are going to Louis Vuitton EVERYDAY. You NEVER buy ****. Sales guy asks you 'Can I help you sir' "*chinese accent* No, just looking". Minute sales guy looks the other way Chinese guy whips out a camera *sound of camera clicking photos*.Goes home, emails the pictures to Hong Kong "Make this bag quickly. We are selling it to the Indians".

"Our cheapness changed the world. Indians are so dedicated to being so cheap for so long, that Indian people actually created the number zero. You know how much dedication that took? That means, back in the day some Indian guy was looking at the numeric system. "*indian accent* 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9.. Hmmm.. None of those are the amounts I want to pay". Then his friend came along and drew a circle. "Whats that?" "Nothing" "Whats inside of it?" "Nothing" "Whats its value?" "Nothing... Its beautiful (shedding a tear). We shall call it zero. Take it and go"

Careful: I'm that bump underneath your rug.

“The federal government is like a handicapped turtle trying to crawl around and keep up with the rabbit, which is technology.” ~James Breithaupt (I only post what I find lol )
    Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
    Looney GHer!