X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Waitress

Link:

http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=614

Be the waitress in this point and click game.

Alternative links:
    http://www.funny-games.biz/thewaitress.html
    http://www.flash-games-online.net/fl....aspx?Game=128
    Last edited by Mistery; 01-01-2007, 21:57:33.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

what is the point of this game...yea i know you have to be a waitress but i mean i did it for a whils and eventually i lost all of my lives but i had like over 7000 points....what is the ultimate goal?

Comment

Wohoo

DOne

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
        DOne
        There's an ending? lol Seemed like it went on forever so I just quit.

Well made game though

Comment

What IS the purpose of this game? Is there a limit? Got up to 1400 and died..

Comment

The Purpose

The purpose is to get the highest score!!!!

Comment

i got up to 30000 then bugs set in where everyone sat with their hands up and i couldn't serve them i dont think there is an end and no goals to aim for complete waste of time!!!!

Comment

its not a complete waste of time!

well its not a complete waste of time coz its a bit fun at the beggining but then after a while i got bored but it was fun while it lasted lol

Comment

I think this game should have some upgrades u can buy when you get to certain points... like more tables or faster cooking (gwod that chef is slow!)

Comment

I am addicted to this game. I don't have a clue why. But I do agree they should have some upgrades you can earn after you reach certain amount of points.

Comment

I agree this game is fun, but it could have some upgrades. I wish when you have people leave right before you give them their food you could get rid of the food, I always seem to lose with my tray full and no way to get rid of it.

Comment

I got up to 23000, and the same thing happened to me with the snags. Cool game though. But I agree about the upgrades....chef boyardee should be fired!

Comment

I think also there should be like breaks for this poor waitress! like i dunno a game of what she eats - or something... (a pause where we strange humans that play this can like stretch - oh i am addicted to this game too *thumbs up* )

Comment

I agree - chef needs to be replaced hes soooo slow... maybe there should be a chance 2 create 2 meals at the same time (i.e have to chefs) and allow the waitress to seat the customers... oh and more tables!!

Comment

The waitress

Love this game too. But found it a little buggy on occasions. People order stuff then I couldn't give it to them, or had hand up but couldn't take order. I agree it would be better if you could get rid of plates of food somewhere, esp if it's not your fault. Maybe when people walk out and you have to get of food there could be a points penalty off you score. Yeah I would like this game upgraded too. Maybe more tables and another waitress, and a quicker cook. But I guess all this costs and the game is free after all.
                              Thanks to whoever made it.

Comment

Working...
                              X