No announcement yet.

Adventure Quest RPG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A boring game! I don't like to play theese kind of MMORPG. The crims and Dark Throne is very good, but i can't play it for two days!

Comment

actually, there is absolutely no point in playing the game unless u become a guardian This is because u can nver get in unless youre lucky an' u cant get anything worth a dime.

i've got about 4 accounts but i stopped playing 'cause i couldnt become a guardian (i've got no $)

but if u DO become a guardian u dont haveta wait to log in AND u get extras

but if you're not one, than it sucks
      I am an elite member of GFARDTO

SOULCALIBUR IS THE BESTEST GAME IS THE WORLD!!!! GO KILIK!!!!

Cloud is hot. FinalFantasyVII forever.

Sakura and Syaoran forever. Hardcore SxS Shipper. KAWAIIIII!!!!

Comment

Can't log in...AT ALL!

As far as I'm concerned, this game does not exist. It's just a page with random writing on it about 'spaces'. Woohoo. Fun.

Comment

i have played this game since it started
          and yes it is boaring when your lv1 but i have a lv 59 adventurer
          and just got given to me a lv 56 guardian
          and i [U]prefere[/U] the adventurer
          and plz don't post spell scrolles there classed as a spoiler
          and will get you banned if caught by artix inc.
          thats why there are no "spoilers" on the offical forums
          master point and click-er-er
          my pic wont work

Comment

teleportation potion

mix the following to create a teleportation potion

-magma leaf
            -stattwob dust
            -mermazon kelp

im lovin it

Comment

none

i love adventure quest

Comment

Ye, AQ rules, i got a lvl 88 Master-X Guardian, it rulz! anyone who IS guardian, know how to get the Carnax fighter armor? damit, i keep lookin for it

Comment

Pokemon Crater

GO TO www.pokemoncrater.com!!!!!!

Comment

The Safe ( new )

The newest update leads usto a rift in the sky from the mysterious crater rite? then you clock on the library. Then click on 1 of the candles closest to you and a door will open. go into it. There is a combination lock safe! whats up wif that! there is no way i have discovered so far to get through. If any1 knows how to get through or knows the combination ( hard ) please reply!!!

Comment

play without register

can i play without register???????????

Comment

hay cheese man ive been looking really hard for the code to get in i thought i had it for a little. If you click on the plant above the girl you help get doves from a nimbo comes out... long story short yiu get to find puzzle peices and i thought it was a screen shot or answere to the safe. Any way If i find it ill let ya know, as long as if you find it you will let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by dermik
                          can i play without register???????????
                          nvm

Comment

Help Me On A Quest!

How do you save Twilly when he is kidnapped? I get to the end and fight Kabroz but I am small and the potions are weak. PLease summon help me.

Comment

Massive Safe Breakthrough!!!

Originally posted by stimpy
                              hay cheese man ive been looking really hard for the code to get in i thought i had it for a little. If you click on the plant above the girl you help get doves from a nimbo comes out... long story short yiu get to find puzzle peices and i thought it was a screen shot or answere to the safe. Any way If i find it ill let ya know, as long as if you find it you will let me know.
                              HEY! You said about the puzzle thing. once you finish that and you crash go into the safe place and clich on the knob in the middle of the colour wheel thing and a "eternal" will appair. Summon him once he goes and write down the stuff about 3's and 1's ( im sure its important ). Then you have to do the three tasks. I havent got past the first 1 yet but im sure its easy!!!

Comment

Hee hee hee... too much messing around in the magic shop now means I have a black face (covered in charcoal and soot!) and green hair! I look like some kinda xcool ninja space alien dude!
                                I can resist everything except temptation

Comment

Working...
                                X