No announcement yet.

Adventure Quest RPG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a quick way to up your HP pints I'm level 33 i have some very cool spells and armour but seem to be incredibly weak, any suggestions.....

I'm playing the free version by the way

Taries in advance and may your caves be contantly filled with doozers!
    I can resist everything except temptation

Comment

Awsome

i'm a preety high level right now with nice stuff so ill check it our Mr.Cheese. And ^ guy up there got o stat trainers and raise endurence.

Comment

sorry

sorry for double posting i sure you will understand but those games are pissing me off i tried all 3 cups and cants get it and i dont under stand his riddle. im going to take a guess at it though, i bet you need to be high enough "stat" wise to do them, Luck is for the first one, Strenght is for the third one, and i dont know abouth the last one.

Comment

ive got a lvl 65 x - guardian n im bored lol
          sigpic

Comment

Taries Stimpy... guess I was just having another dizzy spell.. just for info i'm a girlie not a guy!

Comment

Omg

Well thanks! i have ultimate stats and now know how to use them. Wait. What is the third on where you need strength for?

Comment

Lol sorry biker i was talkin to Mr. Cheese aka cheeseman.
                Cheese man did i say third, Oops ment to say second, And you must have higher stats then me couse i can't get past any of them.

Comment

Strength

Hey. I was just wondering ... which 1 is the strength? i havent completed the cups 1 but where do u find the strength 1?

Comment

ummm.. i just had it in the beggining mabye i beat the cups first try and didnt know it. hmmm.

Comment

If you get yourself a pet rock from the magik shop (see post #11 for how to do this) and take it to Valencia (You can find her by going to the petshop) she will give you a travel pass to access some new areas! Not sure what the crack is with them as i've only just discovered it myself but happy hunting!!!

Comment

lol

lol yup she sure does, i knew that one for a while though Anyway I'm wanting to know if anyone made any knew brakethroughs with the whole safe thing.

Comment

Not even got to the safe thingy wherever that may be! But i am only new to this malarky so I guess some things can be forgiven! Didn't realise peeps already knew about Valencia and the pet rock but then I'm knackered stresses and hungry (or that's the excuse i'm sticking to!!!)

Comment

how

how can i get to be a survey? a guy telled me that is like being a guardian but all you get is getting always in.

Comment

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!

there are to many players online!!!!i cant get through!!!!!!!

Comment

The wise Guru stimpy is back to respond to all your gamershood posts, for that is what he does! Redfragglebiker i beliee your not a guardian and i think you have to be one to get there is not all you have to do is click on the travel map sail east, and you will see a huge crater by it is some rubbish click on it and after a while a carpenter will come and fix it for you and you will crank it using left+right arrow key and you can test it or hop on (if you test something funny will happen) and you will come to a gate hit the compus looking thing then the red handle and last the white latch you will be in isle d'orens (to lazy to find spelling) go to library read the glowing book (YOU BETTER DO IT!) well you dont have to but it's tits magee. click on the candle on the right most side of the screen and BOOM the safe.

Dear mister not registerd i have no idea what your talkin bout and i dont think this guy does either explain a little more and i might be able to help you, as for this guy he is wrong with the one time payment for guardinship you get access to many knew areas lots of knew items and much more if you can convince a parent or relitive to buy it for you its worth it

Dermik i find it worth it to just pay the small amount of money before it goes up. it will happen AQ is becomeing a preety popular game soon they might jack the price up a good 5$-15$.

Comment

Working...
                                X