Daymare Town 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daymare Town 4

Mateusz Skutnik's newest point and click game: Daymare Town 4!

Whohooo!

Play the game Here!

Click image for larger version

Name:	daymare town 4.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	1698521
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Hmm, I am stuck with..

A break is much needed now. Very large game!

edit: found the 5th cog (actually the 7th but I already used 2) at

Placed all 5 cogs
    but nothing happened.

I also managed to catch the fish in the bowl..

edit#2: finally new area.. deep fog trench

if you find the crystal ball place it

edit3: to open the door at the end of the lowest train rails..
    Last edited by Adventure; 09-10-2013, 18:12:27. Reason: edit 3 - hints for stuck moments
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Not sure if I am in the same game
      Already started with 2 items in inventory

Missing a few items that Adventure found but I have no idea where to find them.
      Tried to use the hammer everywhere but so far no luck, must be missing a view.
      From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
      sigpic

Comment

To get access to a new area you have to use..

This will open the gate.

This game is really huge.
        After opening the gate you should find a bell to get access to another area (seaweed fossil chasm).
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

going in

Comment

I want to go out. I should be really close, although.. I haven't used far most of the items.

P.S. edited post #2 with a few more hints for things I found very difficult to figure out.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Then I am having a major problem because I have used the 2 items you mentioned and can't get them back.....does this mean I'll have to start over??

Edit:
              Started over....found more then I've found the first time and also found a view I missed before, the one Adventure is talking about on where to use the items to make progress.
              I also think this game is different then the first one.....can't find one of my previous found items and I got a different item then Adventure found

I don't like that I'll just have to try all my items in certain places to see what works. Found the bell.....now what.....just trying to use it all over????
              Not for me
              sigpic

Comment

Bells goes

Out with 69 pebbels. Too much wandering around, too many useless items, where to use items is not always that clear especially because there are so many locations. I am sorry to say but this if my least favourite game of Skutnik. Daymare town 2 stays my favourite.
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Thanks...
                  I gave up....to many possibilities on where to use certain items.
                  sigpic

Comment

I never bought any items. They might be useful on certain spots but it's not needed to buy any item to finish the game.

Items I found but never used are..

items I used but that stays in inventory are:

edit: I never found a spoon or a backpack and I only found one nail instead of 2.
                    Last edited by Adventure; 09-10-2013, 19:56:40. Reason: lucifers are matches. sometimes dutch is more fun. :P
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

I think I know a place where you can use a couple of the items you've found.
                      There is a spot where you can use about 5 of them

Edit:
                      Oops just saw that you already tried that spot and that nothing happened
                      sigpic

Comment

Lol, yes, I did found that spot but since nothing happened I took them back.
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

YAY!!! A new Daymare Town!!! Woohooo!!!
                          Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Adventure View Post
                            edit: I never found a spoon or a backpack and I only found one nail instead of 2.
                            The backpack is on the first floor of the dragon tower and i'm glad i found it. It's a good way to clean up your inventory.

I've found two spoons on the top floor of the dragon tower. They're in the cabinet next to the chair.

But i got out and now my shoes are worn, you've got to cover plenty of miles to finish the game. But still a great game.
                            Last edited by OscarW; 09-11-2013, 21:31:22. Reason: Found the spoons

Comment

Has anyone found the matches? I haven't found them yet.

I guess I didn't need them. I finished the game without them.
                              Last edited by Purp; 09-12-2013, 05:45:18.
                              Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X