Thread: Team Sizes

Default Team Sizes

Due to very small teams, and that the real rounds are coming up very shortly: here's what will happen.
    Team A and Three Blind Squirrels will be combined, while Team B and D will be combined.

This means that: Wilbert, geri mac, Klaxa, BnA, balmoral and MissIllusioned will be on one team
    while chikapcelar, chantilly, Grego, charmpua1, Katja, preslavka, and spice1 are on the other team.

Unless more people join, I guess itll be one team of 6 and one team of 7 (Have to keep the teams mostly equal )

Ok. Personally I kinda liked the small teams but am happy to be combined as well. I just hope it doesnt change the solve time too much as I may end up missing out again :p. Look forward to meeting my new team mates

three would have been good, but there were problems in a way. (More the better ) If only 1 person on out of 3, then its very bad. (Tho it was interesting to see)

Did you enjoy my panicked rant from trying to post stuff while at work? I completely understand the logic behind it. I had no idea if my team mates were around let alone try and compose a coherent walkthrough with links using just my phone.

Junior User

I don't mind small teams for the solving part. But for solve there is only one point, while pic+video could be maximum 4 points. And doing the pic/video part with only 1 or 2 people around, then it is bad, like linkinpark333 said...

Quote Originally Posted by MissIllusioned View Post
    Did you enjoy my panicked rant from trying to post stuff while at work? I completely understand the logic behind it. I had no idea if my team mates were around let alone try and compose a coherent walkthrough with links using just my phone.
    LOL, MissI, I think it was great fun!
    Last edited by Klaxa; 09-16-2013 at 05:37:58.

Haha. I think I did a whole page of posts just through posting my solves as I did it and then the "Helllo?" "Are you guys alive?" "Help!" lmao.
    I definitely get why teams need to be bigger! So looking forward to the first real round So exciting! Good luck teams!