Why no new games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why no new games?

I've been on this site every day for nearly 2 weeks and no new games have been posted? have I missed anything?

ps. I meant no new gamershood games
    Last edited by tishtosh; 10-11-2013, 00:26:15.

He has been on vacation Now, because this is not a thread for a new game, I will send it to the bin, unless I can find a better place for it.

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

Originally posted by tipper75 View Post
      He has been on vacation Now, because this is not a thread for a new game, I will send it to the bin, unless I can find a better place for it.
      pffft, and there's me thinking you are grateful for any post you can get.

Comment

There has been new games posted. Only not on gamershood.com

All new games that are submitted on the forum can be found here:
        http://www.gamershood.com/forum/foru...p?31-New-Games

There are only two person who also add those new games to the main game site (gamershood.com), but those people are not around at the moment and like Tipper said one of them is now on vacation.

P.S. I will move this thread to the Feedback and Question area where it belongs. Threads that serve no longer any purpose are usually or eventually moved to the bin where they stay until they get deleted.
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

I've been on this site every day for nearly 2 weeks and no new games have been posted? have I missed anything?

ps. I meant no new gamershood games
          Our developer moved out of the country for some time to try new things in her life. It might take some time until the new games will flow with a constant pattern.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Comment

It's very very sad... we want the gamershood games, snif snif...

Comment

Working...
            X