No announcement yet.

Riddle inside a riddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

soon19, join the letters of the sentence together. Then search for possible numbers.
    Friends walk into your heart when others walk out...

My lesson learnt.

Do visit my riddle:

http://www.freewebs.com/riddleinsideariddle/

Thanks.

Comment

need help on lvl.1 pls... i kinda understand it i just don't know how to put it... or maybe i really just went the wrong direction... help!!!

Comment

wow I finally got the answer, I Had right but did it in a different way.

oh wait, I dont think i got it right, cuz the answer i typed put me at lvl 2, and not lvl 1 so i dont think i did it right, but i think i put in lvl 1 answer and that got me to lvl 2, so i still didnt get the answer to lvl 0.
        Last edited by Mistery; 05-31-2007, 16:14:59. Reason: merged posts

Comment

thx

Comment

Level 7

Wow!! These riddles are awesome.... makes me wish I had some extra brain cells lol... anyway, with the few I have left.. I know what the letters represent and have also noticed that there are a few "extra" .... I have written everything in a different way, alphabetically, numerically, leet etc.... but am no closer to the answer... what am I missing?
            Thanks

even came up with a zip code of all things... but that didn't help...

Comment

ok ok soon19, I'll reveal the answer to you in a discreet but not that discreet way:

UPDATE: Included a Hall of Fame, forum and hints page. The hall of fame page shows who have completed this riddle and updates on who's leading right now. The forum is for people to discuss about this riddle. The hints page show hints to levels. (Obviously)

Note: These are accessible via the navigational links below the title.
              Last edited by Mistery; 05-31-2007, 16:14:37. Reason: merged posts

My lesson learnt.

Do visit my riddle:

Thanks.

Comment

Level 22

i've tried with every shade of that color, but wo any success
                is the answer a single word or are there more?

sorry wrong riddle
                forget it

Comment

hmm

huh.. if you answer level 1 wrong, you can end up on level 7 O_o

Comment

That's right. (Many ppl have pointed out this mistake before).

My lesson learnt.

Do visit my riddle:

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X