+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Haven't been able to play games....

Junior User

Default Haven't been able to play games....

Not sure if this is the place to post this, but here goes.

I play games in here everyday, but for the past 2 days I can't get any games to show up. Is anyone else having this problem or is it my 'puter?

As far as I know, nothing much has changed except I use Yahoo who decided to change our "pages", so I found a Canadian version of Yahoo which is more like the old Yahoo. Could this have something to do with the problem? I also use Chrome and have Windows 8 (which I hate)

I would appreciate any help or ideas you may have; I really miss playing the games here. Thank you, JJ

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Not sure if this is the place to post this, but here goes.

I play games in here everyday, but for the past 2 days I can't get any games to show up. Is anyone else having this problem or is it my 'puter?

As far as I know, nothing much has changed except I use Yahoo who decided to change our "pages", so I found a Canadian version of Yahoo which is more like the old Yahoo. Could this have something to do with the problem? I also use Chrome and have Windows 8 (which I hate)

I would appreciate any help or ideas you may have; I really miss playing the games here. Thank you, JJ
    Do you mean you use Yahoo as a Home Page? That should not matter. Chrome is working fine for me. I don't know????

Edit: Ahh you mean the main site, try playing games here on the forum. We will let GamersHood know. And I will move this to the *problems* thread. Thanks for letting us know

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Junior User

Yes, my home page is Yahoo. Thanks so much Tipper, I appreciate your help. Hope I can start playing again!

+ Reply to Thread