• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me nid hints heheh

Comment

can somepne help me find the seasoning

Comment

i have no idea how to finish this cannot find anything and always get caught wen i hide this game is crap if you ask me

Comment

Hmm...Where's the study?

Comment

i can't find anything in the game, you keep saying where you find stuff but if i go to it and examine it it doesn't say anything about the items. How do I actually get them?

Comment

I feel soooooo stupid!

I'm on the 1st level; I can hide, but I can't figure out how to get out of my hiding! spot!!
              How do you get anywhere w/this stupid game?!!!!!
              JJ

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                I'm on the 1st level; I can hide, but I can't figure out how to get out of my hiding! spot!!
                How do you get anywhere w/this stupid game?!!!!!
                JJ
                Just pres H again, lol

Comment

You're the best!!! Thank you soooooooooo much.
                  JJ

Comment

I haven't got the spice to finish the cookies, I don't know how to teach him to boobytrap the jack in the box, and he says he needs a pencil to finish the birth certificate. I really don't know what I can do. Can anybody help me???

Its so depressing.....

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                      I haven't got the spice to finish the cookies, I don't know how to teach him to boobytrap the jack in the box, and he says he needs a pencil to finish the birth certificate. I really don't know what I can do. Can anybody help me???

Its so depressing.....
                      Its random everytime you play, so there is no quarente weather or not you finish the game

Comment

Never mind I found the spice, and freed Sparky. I am so proud of myself right now!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

There are 3 ways to knock out that ugly purple mr. The items are somewhere else every time you start the game over.

But you need the strange key to unlock the music room, the fancy key to open the study, the padlock key to open the padlock in the garden & the iron key to save Sparky. It's really easy and you don't need to feed the dog...

I really liked the game

Comment

Okay, there's a randomizer with this game, and it causes the objects you need to collect to move around. The only guarantee is the item you need to enter the current blocked room will be somewhere in your current set of available rooms, usually somewhere in the newly opened section.

For example, the item needed to get into the locked door off the front entryway will be somewhere in the originally available rooms. After you get into that room (okay, it's the music room), you will find the item you need to get up the stairs. Once you get up the stairs, you will find the item you need to get out of the music room, etc., etc., etc. Search and examine everything, sometimes even at different ends of the item.

As you read certain books, you will find three different ways to set traps to incapacitate Mr. Stitch. Collect items along the way to set up the traps; you spring them by hiding in the room where the given trap is located when he comes to look for you. But you have to make sure you've correctly set the trap - if it's not complete, it won't work.

If you have accumulated a lot of luck, sometimes it takes a while for Mr. Stitch to come and find you. Be patient and hang out near or in the particular rooms where you've set your trap(s).

It's a fun little game - enjoy it!

Comment

how can you open the secret passageway behind the bookcases? I'm really desperate.

Comment

hey can i have a walkthrough for the one u find aspice bag in basement

Comment

Working...
                                X