• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Succeed In Escaping

Link:

>> PLAY HERE <<

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Last edited by tipper75; 03-28-2019, 22:21:36. Reason: Removed bad link

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

walkthrough?

is there a wakthrough for this one?

Comment

Just ask help here

Comment

Originally posted by MmE
        Just ask help here
        How can i open the safe?

is there someone?

Comment

Is there a safe. Can't see one

Comment

Help please

Someone please help me with this - I have the knife, skull, globe cylinder, book and paper what next, I can't opn thing in painting or open door

Comment

I am also stuck with the safe.....How can I open the safe?!

Comment

Originally posted by MmE
                Just ask help here
                well i need help, all i can find is the spray can

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                  well i need help, all i can find is the spray can
                  some thingsmore: a book on the table, skull in a the cupboard, lightbulb(think where), paper in the bin, some letter betwen the two pillows

Comment

Use the zoom to zoom in on the desk/cubbord. You will notice some symbols. Use the peice of paper you got from the bin to decode these simbles. After you decode them, think about what items (5 the paper doesn't count) Now click on the desk part of the desk/cubbord. You have 6 spaces. Think about that code you just broke.

Hope this helps some.

Comment

Maybe I am blind,but I can`t see any symbols on the desk!I have really looked Please give a better clue.......

Comment

symbols

I looked at the symbols on the drawers. But I can't work out if they're dashes or dots. The pixelation is too unclear - too many dark greys making the deciferying almost impossible.

Comment

symbols

I thinks it's d,b,e,w,w,l starting from the upper left.

Comment

I have the paper, the knife, the skull, the lightbolt, the silver can, the book and I think the code on the desk/cubbord is d, d (or b), e, w, w, l. This is my situation, and I can't get any further... Is the knife used as a knife or is it showing me the letter E?? And what to do next??

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                              I have the paper, the knife, the skull, the lightbolt, the silver can, the book and I think the code on the desk/cubbord is d, d (or b), e, w, w, l. This is my situation, and I can't get any further... Is the knife used as a knife or is it showing me the letter E?? And what to do next??
                              The knife is not an E, but a W!!!!

After I found the "Knife-W" thing out, I colected the "card" (or whatever that is) that is hidden were you use the key. I think that this card is gonna help me decifer the code for the "safe" (in the painting). First I thought the position of the dots was given by the drawing of the "cord" in the card, but it doesn't look like it...

HELP!!!!
                              Last edited by Yvonne; 10-28-2010, 22:34:56. Reason: Merged Posts

Comment

Working...
                              X