Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Succeed In Escaping

Unregistered

Unhappy

Maybe I am blind,but I can`t see any symbols on the desk!I have really looked Please give a better clue.......

Unregistered

Unhappy symbols

I looked at the symbols on the drawers. But I can't work out if they're dashes or dots. The pixelation is too unclear - too many dark greys making the deciferying almost impossible.

Unregistered

Question symbols

I thinks it's d,b,e,w,w,l starting from the upper left.

Unregistered

I have the paper, the knife, the skull, the lightbolt, the silver can, the book and I think the code on the desk/cubbord is d, d (or b), e, w, w, l. This is my situation, and I can't get any further... Is the knife used as a knife or is it showing me the letter E?? And what to do next??

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    I have the paper, the knife, the skull, the lightbolt, the silver can, the book and I think the code on the desk/cubbord is d, d (or b), e, w, w, l. This is my situation, and I can't get any further... Is the knife used as a knife or is it showing me the letter E?? And what to do next??
    The knife is not an E, but a W!!!!

After I found the "Knife-W" thing out, I colected the "card" (or whatever that is) that is hidden were you use the key. I think that this card is gonna help me decifer the code for the "safe" (in the painting). First I thought the position of the dots was given by the drawing of the "cord" in the card, but it doesn't look like it...

HELP!!!!
    Last edited by Yvonne; 10-28-2010 at 22:34:56. Reason: Merged Posts

Unregistered

Well guys, i guess i managed to solve the first puzzle....

i apologize for my bad english, but i'm italian....

put on the first square (top left) the skull, the book, let the 3rd square blank
    then bottom left the strange thing (grey or silver bar), then the knife and at least the light thingie....

hope that this can help.... just remember to pick up the key before to leave this screen....

Unregistered

Unhappy

Thank`s for the tip,but how can I open the safe?!That is the only thing I have left......I`ve solved the first puzzle,and I have found the sheet that has a strange figure on it,and the key.But the safe is still closed! HELP!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Question

I'm really bad at point n clicks but, where is the 'card' thing you keep on mentioning, i've clicked all over the door, bed and just about everywhere else but i can't find it.

Unregistered

Exclamation

don't woory, got it know = draw

lia

Unhappy succeed in escaping

erm all i have done is the puzzle (key is gained from this ) and i went back to the desk and to the third draw of secong and got the cord/mousetrap thing er now need help
    please!!!!