Succeed In Escaping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered
    I did it! if you got the note with the letters, you just have to find the correct numbers for the math to work. S=4 O=1 L=6 A=3 V=2 E=9. The code for the door is then SLAVE (tried to make words out of the letters). You also have to find a keycard which is in the safe. The combination for that is 68-53-96-82(you find these numbers in the safe).

You still have to find out which number the signs are representing on the codelock. You got the signs for 0, 3, 5 and 8 from the wall. Use the box with the sun, axe etc. to find out the remaining.

Hope you understood.

Enjoy!!!
    Must be some other game...
    I got out anyway!
    Thanks Kitty!
    Any time is a good time to play!

Comment

That game was fun I like end song lol

STEELERS
      Best Team In The NFL!!!
      Created Signature
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ball/Sweet.gif

Comment

I finished.But without the walk through it would be impossible.I really could not read anything from the drawers.I just couldnt see anything there.And I didnt understand how the card is related with the shapes underneath the pic.Lol
        Did anyone understand?Could anyone explain?

Comment

I also had to use the walkthrough i had no idea how to do that puzzle it was so confusing

STEELERS
          Best Team In The NFL!!!
          Created Signature
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ball/Sweet.gif

Comment

Even with the walkthrough, I don't get the card, and the wall thing...
            this is really agravating me...there is nothing I see that connects the two,
            and Im sick of clicking on this crap...I GIVE UP,, this one sucks...
            Peace~Love~Happiness

Comment

Yes, I agree, Mrs.McD. It's annoying not to know where the solution comes from. I really don't get the point how your supposed to know the code for the safe... and apparentely no one else knows... ;o)

Comment

This was a hard game but i made it finally with help from the walktrough....

Comment

The safe is not opening please help me...

Comment

Originally posted by samiahmad View Post
                    The safe is not opening please help me...
                    Check here!

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Working...
                    X