• Show
Clear All

so cute!!!!!!
    I love it !!!!

thanks a lot !

Comment

luvin da new look any hu say it int good are thick asses

Comment

I like the new layout, very spacious which is very good to navigate through. The only thing is that on the left side of the screen under "Gamershood Games' you didn't put an "h" after Gamer. You might want to fix that! Awesome look guys!

LR

Comment

At first i thought i'd typed in the wrong address, because i didnt know they were planning to redesign or anything, but i think the page is great, colourful and fresh, well done.!
          Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
            I like the new layout, very spacious which is very good to navigate through. The only thing is that on the left side of the screen under "Gamershood Games' you didn't put an "h" after Gamer. You might want to fix that! Awesome look guys!

LR
            Thanks! Now it's fixed.

And thank you all for your criticism and comments

And by the way, the next update will be a new server. If you have noticed(i bet you have), sometimes the site is slow, but with new server this problem will be gone i hope

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Comment

I havent had any problems with this site or the old site on my IE. although that annoying little virus thing that kept popping up stopped long ago. My anti-virus contained that thing each time so don't worry about it.

I liked the old site layout better though.

Comment

its ok i liked the last one better though

Comment

Great!!!

Great,but what was bad about the old one. Anyway this
                  design is good and much brighter than the other one.

And, can ANYONE tell me how to put a picture for your
                  accountment. I'm trying to find these pictures and make them my
                  logo. Everyboby has one but I have nada

Comment

New Look

I love it, you can see everything and not miss anything new or old. keep up the great work!!

Comment

look better

it sreally look mush better =) i like it.. congratulation!!!!

Comment

I think I liked the old one best. It was easier and clearer. I'll try to get used to that one...The old one had more personallity. It was different than all the others. This one looks like all the other game pages. Pleaseeeee don't overload it with irrelevant topics!!! I hate entering a site that I have to click in 300 places in order to find what I want to play. That's why I got stuck to Gamershood in the first place. Because it was clearly designed, easy to search and had nothing else than games. Plus it is very updated I have to say.

Comment

Very nice!

I think the layout is very good, its easy to find what you search - userfriendly!
                          The other one worked also good, but this looks nicer.

Comment

i like the other one because this one is to plain

Comment

You guys aren't going to like it... thats the whole thing, people hate change. I remember the same thing with the Runescape page, they just changed their layout. I hated it at first. But now that I've figured out how it works, things are so much easier to get around with. My guess is you guys will get used to it.

Comment

i kinda like it
                                but whyn does it always have 2 be yelloe or brown.
                                theres loads of othre colors in the world like: pink purple green blue red ect.
                                so why does it always have 2 be yellow and brown.
                                although... i do like the layout its easier to undersatnd.

Comment

Working...
                                X