X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh ok i'll do that next time

Comment

those ads are back, every single click

is there a reason that these have crept back into being a main attraction?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered1
        is there a reason that these have crept back into being a main attraction?
        Unfortunately i'm not sure about what ads are you talking about. But there might were some old ads, because i was updating the voting system a week ago and the HTML was old too. If there were some old ads, they are gone for now.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Comment

Originally posted by GamersHood
          Unfortunately i'm not sure about what ads are you talking about. But there might were some old ads, because i was updating the voting system a week ago and the HTML was old too. If there were some old ads, they are gone for now.

every single time I click on a game, I get another pop-up advertisement, I have everything set on my machine to limit these, and I know that you need them, but it is so annoying that I cannot continue to play as much as I did - five pop ups with five clicks - it is a bit too much for me

Comment

Unregistered1, as moderator I often check games and links on the gameserver. However I always have only 2 advertisements when I go to that page and that's it. No more during the whole time I work on that page.

I just checked it again and turned off my popup blocker and diminished security setting to see what happens. But still: only 2 popup advertisement and nothing else.

So I think that there must be something else wrong with your pc. Does this never happen for you on other websites?

Just an idea: I remember that once I had a similar problem of having many ads (not specifically on GamersHood but just when searching on the internet) but that was because some redirecting malware and other adware get on my pc. Once I started to use a free software for monitoring and scanning those malware, I didn't have any further problems. Do you use such a software in addition to an antivirus program?

Comment

me 2
              hey who created gamershood?
              kick butt site lol

i cant get passed angry helen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              is anyone there to help plz
              walkthrough anyone!?!

she killed me again...damn her!!

i win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              i lost so many times that it gave me hints!
              Last edited by Mistery; 08-03-2006, 21:05:33. Reason: merged multiple posts

Comment

New layout critique/problems...

The pages what are containing flash files(e.g Endless War) needed some changes because some of the games got too big dimensions.

If you have some critique about the new layout, please speak.

Examples:
                http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/1803
                http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/1820

Comment

Praise be to Gamershood!!!!

I found your website ages ago...and I must say, I spend more time here than anywhere else...including what I'm supposed to research for my college studies lol...but anyway...I just wanted to say thank you for creating this site...also thanks to the wonderful moderators that keep us all in check Your site is awesome...not only have I found numerous games I love, but it seems, for the most part, the people here are very helpful and nice. I just figured I'd mention this to you because I don't think we show enough appreciation for those that keep this site running. so...just in case you missed it...

THANK YOU FOR MY FAVORITE PASTIME!!!!

and special kudos to Mistery and Onebun for all your help
                  Enjoy the simple things in life!

Comment

Thanks, nice words.

Comment

This Site Rocks
                      This Site Rocks
                      This Site Rocks
                      this is not a signature

^^^ chain sig for Steve
                      add to yours
                      My forum:http://www.miumu.com/phpbb/?mforum=asylumforum

Comment

I agree i've been here for almost a year now, and I have to say that this is by far the best site on the net. It has hours and hours on end of so much entertainment on this site and I hope the site continues to grow forever. Theres so many nice and kind and also helpful members. It has such great games to always keep you busy when your bored. Also if your stuck on the game theres always somewhere there to help you. So I just want to say thanks for such a great site and keep up the good work !!!!

longest post i ever did lol

Gamershood'ing for 22 months.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the nice words
                          Yes, GamersHood, it's a great site , congratulations for its popularity!
                          Thank you to my moderator colleagues and all the members who try to make this place a paradise for everyone.

Comment

:d

Gooooooo Gammmerrsshoooooodddd!!!

Comment

Nah.It isn't amazing.Alright,but Club Penguin has to be the best.
                              I am a member of GFARDTO
                              Supporter of UPMGPC
                              And a member of the looney bin!

Comment

Working...
                              X