Best Comic Book Ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Comic Book Ever.

What do you think the best comic book series, book, character, villain, etc. is? For me, it would have to be Spider-Man. My dad and I are very big fans of him. I don't collect the comic books, but my dad does, so I can just read his. The main reason I like Spider-Man is how he has changed throughout all his books. Unlike other superheroes, Spider-Man changes a whole lot. He also gets a whole bunch of very cool enemies.
    I am an official member of the MCRmy!
    Bow down to me!

mine is ShadowHawk

Comment

There are so much comic series I like, but my favourite is Thorgal.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thorgal
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

I have many too but I think the one that stands out the most is a comic book/series by Carlos Giménez (b 1941), "the orphanage". Here is a sample in Spanish
        http://www.edicionesglenat.es/asp/se...pNum=03&pPag=1

It's an autobiographical story of his childhood in an orphanage during the years of the fascist regime of Franco in Spain. I don't think I have ever been so touched by a comic story. Sadly, they are hard to find in another language. I happened to stumble on a Swedish version and was totally thrown by the sincerity of the comic.
        I would not advise younger children to read this comic though, because the contents are filled with unbelievable cruelty

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Well, this may show my age, but here was the one I read when I was a kid:

Captain Marvel

I still think Marvel & DC Comics make the best comic books. Ya just cannot help but enjoy a good read on a superhero!

Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
          Looney GHer!

Comment

Hmmm. Yes I am more on the Image and Kinda DC comics. In my opinion the only good comic i have read from DC is blood syndicate.(BS is the onlyDC comic I have read )

Comment

fav comic book

Name your favorite comic books. Mine are

Captain America And Bucky
              Ultimate Comics Ultimates
              FF
              Hulk

Comment

Working...
              X