Infinitum Game - Battle for Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infinitum Game - Battle for Europe

I am more than happy to inform you, that a new online real-time strategy game is very close to launch.
    Building city economics, strategizing with your army, and fighting in real time battles on a REAL map of EUROPE!
    Infinitum´s Closed Beta is starting by the end of July, don´t miss the chance to play it first. Let us know what you think!

http://www.infinitumgame.com

Moved it to Games in Progress

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Infinitum - Battle for Europe

We are an indie game studio, currently launching closed beta for new Infinitum - Battle for Europe (free) game!
      If you want to be part of the community since the very beginning and help to create this game, you are very welcome to contact me.

Infinitum is a MMO strategy where you can maneuver your units and fight in real time over map of Europe based on real geo data. There are over 15 thousand cities spanning from Spain to Azerbaijan. You can find the city you actually live in, claim it and defend it.
      To support your army you manage up to three cities that you can build anyway you like. There is no prescribed design so you can customise your resource output to be a valuable asset for your alliance.
      Thus it is possible to create complex resource flows in your alliance. Those support your armies that can be shared in your alliance allowing for specialized generals leading them. Your territory may be defended by other players controlling your units even if you are not online.

To get more information, read our blog, and let me know what you think.

See you in the new world!

http://infinitumgame.com

Comment

Working...
      X