Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WayToMorrow

Does anyone know how to get into the building? I haven't even begun the game... I see the building, thunder, & rain...
    The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. - N. H.

Amber - I had the same problem - need to reduce zoom level to view top left hand corner for play button - also discovered that if you hold left mouse button down and move you get panoramic view. Have so far found one plan

EDIT
    sorry - that should say top right hand corner!
    Last edited by Mistery; 05-17-2007 at 09:33:27.

Default Hint please

Hi, I've got the first code that give access to the Movement tank. Ireally need some hints like :
    - Should we find the code for the door facing the elevator (after having gone through) ?
    - Is there a code at the basement ?
    - Is the music a hint ?

Thanks
    Want to make your own Internet game ?
    . . http://mon.jeu.free.fr/
    Game4 (Chez moi) now available (Demo tab).

Hmm, it's a great game with great graphics and all that, but it's a bit too boring in my opinion. The way the music is and the way everything looks made me think that I was going to play something scary or freaky or somthing like that.
    One Day At A Time

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Dmike92
    Hi, I've got the first code that give access to the Movement tank. Ireally need some hints like :
    - Should we find the code for the door facing the elevator (after having gone through) ?
    - Is there a code at the basement ?
    - Is the music a hint ?

Thanks
    DMike, the answer to your question is "yes, you do need the code."

I can translate some of the French (the written stuff, anyway, since I do speak Portuguese indifferently), but I can't understand the spoken stuff. It may be my PC speaker, but it's coming out badly garbled. I'd appreciate a general translation/storyline.

Thanks!

OMG, thank you so much! I can't believe I didn't see that

Quote Originally Posted by toftyjen
    Amber - I had the same problem - need to reduce zoom level to view top left hand corner for play button - also discovered that if you hold left mouse button down and move you get panoramic view. Have so far found one plan

EDIT
    sorry - that should say top right hand corner!
    The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. - N. H.

Do I need to turn on a light switch or something to play game? I've logged in and hear music, have a question mark in top right corner and a box with inventory, plan and options.