WayToMorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WayToMorrow

You play a detective in this French point-and-click game where you are brought to a creepy place to investigate what happened.

To play go to top right corner of screen and click on Commencor and then enter your name...took me awhile to figure out.

http://jeu.waytomorrow.fr/

Please note: You have to use Flash Player 9 to be able to play this game.

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Mistery; 05-15-2007, 23:41:32.

Originally posted by MsInterpret
    You play a detective in this French point-and-click game where you are brought to a creepy place to investigate what happened.

To play go to top right corner of screen and click on Commencor and then enter your name...took me awhile to figure out.

http://jeu.waytomorrow.fr/
    you need to know your French and loading each page can seem annoying or take a while if you are not on the Broadband wagon - otherwise, something else to play and enjoy.............

still trying, Thanks MsInterpret, cool..............
    "I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe"....(ANON)......and escaping the room is my only option....but first, where is the chocolate?"

Comment

Hi there.
      Is it possible to play this if you don't know French at all?
      For Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by stinky
        Hi there.
        Is it possible to play this if you don't know French at all?
        hi Sstinky,

My French is very rudimentary - I am still playing - there are huge bugs in this game, freezes, music not ending, screens going blank, I have now re-loaded for the 15th time and this is more frustrating than anything.

once you have given the name your id handle, then you can reload your game if you have saved in the options - really slow to play and although you can brighten the screen in-game, it really is very dark (atmospheric indeed) - but makes game-play really tiresome.

any hoo, off to try for the 16th time............rofl
        "I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe"....(ANON)......and escaping the room is my only option....but first, where is the chocolate?"

Comment

Can not start game. Screen black with load flash. have done this

Comment

Hmmm... I had to download flash before I could play this game... Hope it's worth it... here goes!

Comment

Hope you can play the game. I can not get past the download flash.

Comment

Originally posted by jojoe
                Hope you can play the game. I can not get past the download flash.
                Yeah I can play the game no problem. Had to google the game and enter the link through a different site though.

http://www.the-geek.com/db2/index.ph...0&#entry108898

Comment

Yeah I can play now to

Comment

The graphics and movements are making me dizzy!

I really should remember my french! This is a very hard game to play without knowing what everything says!
                    Last edited by Adventure; 05-17-2007, 02:37:25. Reason: Merged posts. Please use your edit button. Multiple posting is not allowed.

Comment

Not an ideal game for me.

Comment

I'm going to try and find an english version - doubt I will just yet but worth looking for!

Comment

The flash player won't install. Well, it does, but the game still doesn't work! Help please!

Comment

hi every body!Sorry to say that but only find a plan on the first floor.I'm french, I can help but can't find nothing, can't open the closed doors. I can say that they speaak about a strange stair who seems to have moved!! nothing very interresting!

find a book : la vie de Marie a changé (Mary's life has changed!)

sorry to say that but this game is so borring!
                            Last edited by EscapeGirl; 05-16-2007, 08:45:37. Reason: Merged Posts: Please do not multiple post. Use the edit button.
                            The Buggers are safe when I play at Gamershood!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Jackson
                              The flash player won't install. Well, it does, but the game still doesn't work! Help please!

I've the same problem!!
                              Brumilde

*Dio ci ha dato due orecchie ed una sola bocca per ascoltare almeno il doppio di quanto diciamo*

Comment

Working...
                              X