123 Riddles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 123 Riddles

Hey, I'm new on the forum but have been playing on Gamershood for a while now. Wanted to see if people can try out a new riddle game that a friend of mine created.

This game was created by an 11 year old who was very excited to do this entirly on his own. He is in hopes that it could be added to Gamershood and he would love any feedback. He will make a new one someday and hopes to stump you more. Some of these may seem easy enough, and some may be tricky.

Hope you enjoy it, as I'm proud of the little guy, and as you are playing please keep in mind the creator is only 11 years old and made this game entirly on his own in a day.

Enjoy!

http://www.freewebs.com/myriddles/

WARNING ~ USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN NECESSARY.
    DO NOT GIVE SOLUTIONS. GIVE HINTS ONLY.
    THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE SPOILERS ~ (spoiler="title")spoiler text here(/spoiler) Just replace the brackets with these brackets [ ]
    Last edited by Mistery; 05-18-2007, 01:00:51.

yeah im good at math but i dont get lvl2??? like i tried 64 cubed.... btu that didnt work... i tried 64 cubed cm but i put the acual answer... i think ill get it aventualy but can uhelp out?

Comment

Lvl 1

Yea im really good at math ive done many logical answers such as
      and none of those work any advice?

Comment

hmm the math level is just a black pagr for me. anyone else having this prob?

nvm its fine now
        Check out my riddles here
        www.freewebs.com/bizarrochick2/

And here is my newest Riddle
        Bizarrochicks Dr Who Riddle

Comment

yeah umm i still am stuck on the math 1 =/ and i know the answer its just not the answer to the riddle?

Comment

Wow, stummped already are we?

Only hint I can give is that you are close because

Comment

ok... what with Mr. T??
              VOX anything to do with it??

what TV show??? come on.... a little more hints??
              Last edited by lili; 05-15-2007, 15:50:56. Reason: merged posts. Making more than one post in a row is not allowed.
              Best company one could ever wish for: Sumitra, Vivi, ArchaicDome, ShiningStar, Monkey, LilliPutt, Eternal Becky, Farmwife, Iva, EscapeGirl... and still waiting for more...

Comment

For level 2 I am thinking we have to find the relation between

uhm...I am talking about lvl3 I think..not lvl2
                Last edited by lili; 05-15-2007, 15:51:25. Reason: merged posts. Making more than one post in a row is not allowed.

Comment

level 2

I'm stumped for level 2, I tried reasearching Mr.t vox which turns out to be a tv channel. The only connection I cant think of is Mr. T had an animated TV show mabee it aired on VOX. I have no idea on the math symbols.

Comment

can anyone help with the math symbols one?

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
                    simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

Help me too please, someone...I have tried all answers from wikipedia...and a lot on google...but ??????????

Comment

there is something called BA Math-a serif font-mr T played ba in the a team, but i cant get anything from this
                        i also found a ba space with v&x symbols in the formula, im giving up on this in a while, the clues are hopeless-not the best riddle ive seen
                        Last edited by vivi; 05-15-2007, 12:48:09.

Comment

hello everyone
                          i am stuck at the cube one
                          any help?

Comment

Wow, c'mon people. He's only 11 years old. Don't think TOO hard on it.

Here is a clue for it....think of his name.

Mr. " "

Just google that part. I'll be on every now and then to help out with answers so please don't give up.

I have seen other riddles on here that make absolutly no sense at all. The thinking on most of the answers in this riddle game are simple, so if you get stumped, please come back and I will have a hint for you.

As a suggestion, I will ask him to make his next one based on a theme.

The riddles get a little easier as it continues......well....maybe for some
                            Last edited by QikGT; 05-15-2007, 16:45:48.

Comment

Mr T...ok whats it to do with maths symbols? Im stumbed another clue please

Comment

Working...
                              X